Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Royale

Mariah Carey | GTFO | September 13th, 2018

2 minutes ago, Sylk said:

I was in the group chat where this fake title was invented btw it's not real + hella cringey if it was real I would unstan for a few days tbh dead7

I love this title though moo1 

10 minutes ago, Sylk said:

I was in the group chat where this fake title was invented btw it's not real + hella cringey if it was real I would unstan for a few days tbh dead7

I don't mind the "How About You" but the G.T.F.O. would look ugly in my library so yes she better scrap this part of it dead7

9 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I love this title though moo1 

At least someone does... kylie2

1 minute ago, Royale said:

I don't mind the "How About You" but the G.T.F.O. would look ugly in my library so yes she better scrap this part of it dead7

TEA remove the  GTFO rip4it sounds so cringey worthy for an artist of her stature um2 

7 minutes ago, Sylk said:

At least someone does... kylie2

TEA remove the  GTFO rip4it sounds so cringey worthy for an artist of her stature um2 

Aside from the news possibly being fake, do you think we might get something soon? I read she shot two videos, not sure about the reliability of the sources I read that from, though. giveup2 

4 minutes ago, Tomás said:

well that's cancelled

Tea

3 minutes ago, Royale said:

Aside from the news possibly being fake, do you think we might get something soon? I read she shot two videos, not sure about the reliability of the sources I read that from, though. giveup2 

The instagram posts and 'How bout you.." confirm it definately we're getting something for sure.. praying it sooner thought she turns to touring in Asia in Oct cry7

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

I still believe, someday you, me and @Sylk will find ourselves, enjoying our first MC era as stans!!!

Nice try sista MIAM was my first era kylie3

1 minute ago, Tomás said:

talk for yourself i already had MIAM... even though i didn't enjoy it moo12 

MIAM sweetie im sorry that Tomas would say that we enoyed you as an album im so sorry

Just now, Sylk said:

MIAM sweetie im sorry that Tomas would say that we enoyed you as an album im so sorry

as an album, not as an era! she can choke 

Just now, Royale said:

Weren't you like a toddler around that time? move and enjoy MC15 bitch moo12

i was 13 moo9

3 minutes ago, Royale said:

Weren't you like a toddler around that time? move and enjoy MC15 bitch moo12

Sksks the shade! Tea Meteriote, Make It Look Good, TAOLG a top 3 yes

2 minutes ago, Tomás said:

as an album, not as an era! she can choke 

i was 13 moo9

Okay tea album was wigful but 2014 as an year was hella stressful moo4

1 minute ago, Tomás said:

me bopping to mariah's vocals but not understanding english whatsoever moo11 

Me listening to Shakira's Spanish songs and not understand it whatsoever moo9

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

Okay tea album was wigful but 2014 as an year was hella stressful moo4

Me listening to Shakira's Spanish songs and not understand it whatsoever moo9

the bad vocals at the start of the tour, then the recovery in australia and then the TANK at the christmas performance. and to think i was a new stan whew it was WILD, if i didn't leave then i'm never leaving moo8

4 minutes ago, Sylk said:

And Faded? wendy1 

2 minutes ago, Tomás said:

the bad vocals at the start of the tour, then the recovery in australia and then the TANK at the christmas performance. and to think i was a new stan whew it was WILD, if i didn't leave then i'm never leaving moo8

Lmaooooo I started stanning around that time. Can't believe it's gonna turn 4 though it took me a WHILE to forget about this tragedy. Then NYE came up moo8

Just now, Royale said:

And Faded? wendy1 

Lmaooooo I started stanning around that time. Can't believe it's gonna turn 4 though it took me a WHILE to forget about this tragedy. Then NYE came up moo8

these girls don't know about stanning like we do moo8 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.