Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Royale

Mariah Carey | GTFO | September 13th, 2018

1 minute ago, Just Whitney said:

So she served a bit, i've listened to it two, three times since i got home and its pretty cute. I dig the chorus a lot but im high-key pressed the video doesnt come out today as well.

Less than 6 hours to go sis... moo8 

But i agree

I've had the chance to listen to this song several times now with like my HQ audio and shit. 

It sounds so different than all of the releases since MIAM -- and even then, it sounds different than MIAM. It's not a fucking mess, it doesn't sound like it was recorded in some low-rent hip-hop studio, this sounds like Mariah Carey, the one that snatches weaves. 

I.am.in.love. 

GTFO should have had received Lead single treatment. It doesn't even have a radio deal and I've only seen this song featured in the Are & Be playlist. A shame tbh, because memes of this song are all around Twitter and Instagram. rip4 

On 9/16/2018 at 8:26 PM, Royale said:

GTFO should have had received Lead single treatment. It doesn't even have a radio deal and I've only seen this song featured in the Are & Be playlist. A shame tbh, because memes of this song are all around Twitter and Instagram. rip4 

It's a great song but memes don't often translate to sales or streaming unfortunately. 

I'm hoping she does it live tonight. 

GTFO

Spotify:
29 minutes ago, Nosleep said:

It's a great song but memes don't often translate to sales or streaming unfortunately. 

I'm hoping she does it live tonight. 

GTFO

Spotify:

it still gives it some kind of exposure jj3 

6 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

Can I just say that this is a BOP and the best thing she's released since TEOM cry7 

The whole E=MC2 album outsold, but we appreciate you liking the song regardless! bey7

27 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i feel like GTFO would be a better closing than an opening moo10 

Not this time. After all she went through the past years. It makes sense to have GTFO as the opening. She is telling all the bitches that made her suffer to GTFO. moo6

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.