Mariah Carey | GTFO | September 13th, 2018

Royale    63,722
2 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

#1 Worldwide dahhlings. 

undefined

Who would've thought? The relevancy jumped out. Even if it's just for a day. giveup1 

Entea    27,960
On 9/11/2018 at 12:38 PM, Sylk said:

I was in the group chat where this fake title was invented btw it's not real + hella cringey if it was real I would unstan for a few days tbh dead7

ari7

Just Whitney    18,199

So she served a bit, i've listened to it two, three times since i got home and its pretty cute. I dig the chorus a lot but im high-key pressed the video doesnt come out today as well.

1 minute ago, Just Whitney said:

So she served a bit, i've listened to it two, three times since i got home and its pretty cute. I dig the chorus a lot but im high-key pressed the video doesnt come out today as well.

Less than 6 hours to go sis... moo8 

But i agree

Just Whitney    18,199
1 minute ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Less than 6 hours to go sis... moo8 

But i agree

You think i'll be awake to watch it at 12AM when i got school sis moo8

LittleDudeNT5    3,806

I'm listening for the first time now. Not sure how I feel about the chorus, but the vibe, instrumental, and production is fucking lit antm1 Love the feeling to it. It is rather short, tho.

GLORY    7,948

Ok so I really do not like Mariah at all but this song is kind of everything nnnnn

Mamacita    6,586

I've had the chance to listen to this song several times now with like my HQ audio and shit. 

It sounds so different than all of the releases since MIAM -- and even then, it sounds different than MIAM. It's not a fucking mess, it doesn't sound like it was recorded in some low-rent hip-hop studio, this sounds like Mariah Carey, the one that snatches weaves. 

I.am.in.love. 

Peytonfan18    58

Ok but how long is that song Machine Gub Kelly going to be #1?? Ugh.. see I can’t even catch a break moo10 .. I suppose that she still very good for a buzz single, but hopefully the MV will push it to number 1 on iTunes? Any guesses?

Royale    63,722

GTFO should have had received Lead single treatment. It doesn't even have a radio deal and I've only seen this song featured in the Are & Be playlist. A shame tbh, because memes of this song are all around Twitter and Instagram. rip4 

Nosleep    2
On 9/16/2018 at 8:26 PM, Royale said:

GTFO should have had received Lead single treatment. It doesn't even have a radio deal and I've only seen this song featured in the Are & Be playlist. A shame tbh, because memes of this song are all around Twitter and Instagram. rip4 

It's a great song but memes don't often translate to sales or streaming unfortunately. 

I'm hoping she does it live tonight. 

GTFO

Spotify:

Chris Morlock    37,136
29 minutes ago, Nosleep said:

It's a great song but memes don't often translate to sales or streaming unfortunately. 

I'm hoping she does it live tonight. 

GTFO

Spotify:

it still gives it some kind of exposure jj3