Sign in to follow this  

Trump’s full remarks on the 17th anniversary of 9/11

Chris Morlock    43,962

We're gathered together on these hallowed grounds to honor the memory of nearly 3,000 souls who were murdered on this day 17 years ago. We're here to pay solemn tribute to the 40 passengers and crew members on Flight 93 who rose up, defied the enemy, took control of their destiny, and changed the course of history. Today, we mourn their loss. We share their story. And we commemorate their incredible valor.

On September 11, 2001, a band of brave patriots turned the tide on our nation's enemies and joined the immortal ranks of American heroes. At this memorial on this sacred Earth, in the field beyond this wall, and in the skies above our heads, we remember the moment when America fought back.

Melania and I are grateful to be joined for today's ceremony by Gov. Tom Wolfe and Gov. Mark Schweiker. I also want to thank the members of Congress in attendance: Sen. Bob Casey, Congressmen Lou Barletta, Keith Rothfus, Bill Shuster, and along with the president of the Families of Flight 93, Gordon Felt.

We're also joined by members of the National Park Service, along with firefighters, first responders, and incredible people from law enforcement. These are truly great people. Some of you here today answered the call and raced to this field 17 years ago. You fill our hearts with pride, and I want to thank you on behalf of our country. Thank you very much.

there is A LOT more and im not posting the whole article kesha3 

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/11/trumps-fulls-remarks9-11-anniversary-815138