Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Rihanna on new music

41 minutes ago, Russian Roulette said:

the Navy glory days ended when Una was released rih9 

i was hoping she'd at least drop another feature this summer but no rih9 instead she gave us lingerie rih9 

I love Rihanna but I never keep up with her so it's a pleasant surprise for me when she releases a new album after 4 years. tay2

To be honest, she has multiple, very valid points. jay1 I mean, if you put yourself in her shoes, wouldn't you want to expand your career beyond music? I mean she focused solely on music for what? 10+ years? Yes, I understand that music is got her to where she is today, but I think she's earned the right to expand her career path and I don't think we should be vilifying her for doing so. jay1 It is just unfortunate for us that some of her ventures might not be as exciting as music. jay1 

7 hours ago, Queen said:

To be honest, she has multiple, very valid points. jay1 I mean, if you put yourself in her shoes, wouldn't you want to expand your career beyond music? I mean she focused solely on music for what? 10+ years? Yes, I understand that music is got her to where she is today, but I think she's earned the right to expand her career path and I don't think we should be vilifying her for doing so. jay1 It is just unfortunate for us that some of her ventures might not be as exciting as music. jay1 

Tea. I’m here for the music not for lingerie though jay1 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.