Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tasso

Lana Del Rey | Venice Bitch | September 18th, 2018

Just now, Americunt said:

Interview's on now.

On Venice Bitch: "Yeah, I think this is the single I wanna put out" and her managers were like "Uhhh, it's ten minutes and it's called Venice Bitch...why do you do this to us?"

Maybe this will finally shut the people up who still don't get that Lana just doesn't give a fuck rip4 

I like how harmonies go wild after first two minutes and the way she sings is encapsulating here. After that, melody seems like calming down a bit just to be explosive again later on. It's enjoyable. It may seem like prolonged, but it is definitely good. 

I thought I would prefer Mariners Apartment Complex, but I feel like preferring them equally now. This one may even surpass former. 

She's getting her pilot's license, but still has a bunch of hours to go before that's finished. Also described an experience where she made a really slow turn and her instructor was like "You don't trust yourself", which led to like an existential breakdown, even though he was just talking in terms of the lesson. dead2 

13 long poems that she's written are going into that poetry book, which is titled "Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass".

11 songs on the album right now. Wants to put one song out in October, which she described as a "serious, thoughtful" song that she feels like stands alone. She's not sure if she's going to be able to release it then, though.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.