Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Tinashe will be on Dancing With The Stars

4 minutes ago, Queen said:

ngl I did at first too. ari9 When I think of DTWS, I think of washed-up, has-been stars, but now that I think of it, they've actually had a couple of newly established stars (Adam Rippon, Normani, Zendaya, etc.) 

Yeah ari9 even the promo photo makes me cringe, just something about shows like this take away the artist's ability to present themselves they way they might want to... like their promo images all look the same as everyone else, super glitzed up and they just have to fit into the DWTS brand/mould– I always think of Tinashe as a bit more raw so it just feels weird. but oh well it's a trade off i guess to help get her name out there more and have people look her up so that's good. 

32 minutes ago, Michael. said:

why did you cringe? ari9 

cuz most reality competition shows are cringey (unless ur a judge on it), let's not pretend ari9 

1 minute ago, The Plague said:

but oh well it's a trade off i guess to help get her name out there more and have people look her up so that's good. 

this and this only. ari9 I mean I hope she makes it far at least so this wasn't for nothing. ari9 

12 minutes ago, Queen said:

this and this only. ari9 I mean I hope she makes it far at least so this wasn't for nothing. ari9 

I'm sure she will. especially since she has a nice personality and seems easy to get along/work with which i think is a bigger part of these shows than people realise. 

although i know when Wendy went on the show she said they'd write lines for her lines to say and wanted her to fit into a "sassy black girl" type of character that she wasn't down for so i wonder how that would go for 'Nashe. jj3 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.