Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Rihanna on R9: “Soon”

17 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

I don't want u guys to worry or sth but Xtina was telling us for 4 years that the album was coming and that it would be released soon nicki5

I am developing reasonable fear that this will happen here as well. nicki5

6 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

Let's hope it won't brit10 I can't wait to hear some bops demi1 

I think R9'll be out either this fall or spring 2019hottie1

This fall seems early and unrealistic since we don't have any news regarding new single, but I would also say spring 2019 is more accurate prediction. hottie1

5 hours ago, Ghostface said:

This fall seems early and unrealistic since we don't have any news reagarding new single, but I would also say spring 2019 is more accurate prediction. hottie1

maybe she wants to do surprise releasemj1 she's achieved so much and she's aware of it. ANTI didn't have typical promo schedule,I feel like she released the album the ways she did because she just wanted to show her fans new music,not to sell millions of copies rav3

On 9/24/2018 at 6:12 PM, BackToBasics said:

maybe she wants to do surprise releasemj1 she's achieved so much and she's aware of it. ANTI didn't have typical promo schedule,I feel like she released the album the ways she did because she just wanted to show her fans new music,not to sell millions of copies rav3

Still outsold her previous albumsrih4

On 9/26/2018 at 9:25 PM, BackToBasics said:

All her albums (except debut&second album) sold better than ANTI jj5

It outsold Rated R., Talk That Talk and Unapologetic in sps (sales plus streaming)jj2

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.