So this is who y'all support?

Vice    8,325

brit4

Y'all are out here bashing nicki for Jokes , Stupid shit , Accusations with no RECIEPTS  and making up lies about her but god forbid the barbz defend her because that's DeLuSiOnAl 

meanwhile y'all are supporting this bum ass bitch 

who not only sent men to attack innocent strippers 

not only is a racist and a hypocrite and called black women roaches as well as calling a woman's DEAD CHILD A MONKEY

9bMzKqz.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-08-10-at-1.26.35-PM.jpg

Spoiler

WSElyDX.jpg

Pg0Iwuw.jpg

and said Nicki was stopping her bank when she got her own friend who HELPED HER and gave her clothes , a job and money fired from her job and lied about her and threw fucking hot coffee on her she also sent her friend to punch her in the face 

then the bitch says that kids are off limits while she said THIS

let me say it louder for the people in the back

NOTHING IS OFF LIMIT

“I’ve let a lot of shit slide! I let you sneak diss me, I let you lie on me, I let you attempt to stop my bags, fuck up the way I eat!…. But when you mention my child, you choose to like comments about me as a mother, make comments about my abilities to take care of my daughter is when all bets are fuckin off!!”

NOTHING IS OFF LIMIT

and after all of this ACTUAL evidence y'all have the fucking NERVE to bring up joke feuds with Travis scott and twist everything Nicki says then compare it to this 

THE RACISM

THE HYPOCRISY

THE VIOLENCE

And all you "pro-peace" sluts are out here saying " Nicki is a pussy for not hitting back "

are y'all okay? brit4 do you really fucking want more violence ? just so you can fucking Kii for 10 seconds behind your computer screen?

all of this and everything she's done and is doing and y'all have the nerve to call Barbz DELUDED?

mariah-carey-gtfo-tgj-600x600.jpg

Vice    8,325
10 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

If this is true i'm glad I never supported her. lol3

It is but people here are too deluded and are too busy taking Nicki’s words out of context to see it 

7 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

nnnnnn at this looking like a protest sign

nicki5

Kii

Jjang    10,760

You’re obsessed bey9 Let it go, Cardi ended Nicki, doesn't matter who’s the better person smh. No one is claiming she’s a saint, we’re claiming that both are shit but Cardi is winning, simple concept. 

Vice    8,325
4 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Nicki supports pedophilia

this is all you have to say brit9 bringing out excuses isn’t an answer and the fact is that all of you will just bring up stupid shit and instead of an answer because none of you have anything to say 

If you’re gonna play that game 

Cardi Supports a Child neglecter & Sexual Assaulter 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/culture/2017/oct/10/kodak-black-indicted-for-sexual-assault

https://www.google.com/amp/s/trackrecord.net/kodak-black-arrested-on-7-charges-including-child-negle-1822227433/amp

Vice    8,325
12 minutes ago, Jjang said:

You’re obsessed bey9 Let it go, Cardi ended Nicki, doesn't matter who’s the better person smh. No one is claiming she’s a saint, we’re claiming that both are shit but Cardi is winning, simple concept. 

The irony OMFG you’re the one making Nicki threads all the time and contributing to threads katy9 

Nicki has your panties up in a bunch huhari6

My ass been on pause but I’m finna press play on you hoes 

Jjang    10,760
5 minutes ago, Brinty said:

The irony OMFG you’re the one making Nicki threads all the time and contributing to threads katy9 

Nicki has your panties up in a bunch huhari6

Because it's BG and you're supposed to kick people when they're down here for entertainment, you've done it in the past as well yourself, if you suddenly hate that concept then block this section. And me shitting on Nicki doesn't automatically mean that I'm making excuses for Cardi, it merely means that I'm shitting on Nicki. 

keep defending the violent racist stay blind sweetie brit9

10 minutes ago, Jjang said:

we’re claiming that both are shit but Cardi is winning

hottie1

Régine Filange    15,603
12 minutes ago, Jjang said:

How?

anigif_sub-buzz-17248-1499235605-1.gif?d

I'm talking about this case, not their careers. How she wins when they both have say and do sad things the last months?

Vice    8,325
3 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

How?

I'm talking about this case, not their careers. How she wins when they both have say and do sad things the last months?

Lmao even celebrities are done w her bs 

rihanna , ciara, chance the rapper & J-Lo unfollowed her brit9

retardi is over

Vice    8,325
17 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Because it's BG and you're supposed to kick people when they're down here for entertainment, you've done it in the past as well yourself, if you suddenly hate that concept then block this section. And me shitting on Nicki doesn't automatically mean that I'm making excuses for Cardi, it merely means that I'm shitting on Nicki. 

I didn’t even tag or mention you tho oprah6 this is for deluded retardi stans but if the shoe fits-

Philip    17,625

Sis, Cardi could literally kill a person and they'd still support her over Nicki orangu1 and then call Nicki disgusting or whatever orangu1

The hate is obvious, and they are so delusional that they are attacking Nicki for the same (and worse) things that Cardi has done orangu1

Jjang    10,760
7 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

How?

Because the hoodrat who takes shit (even if it's small shit) from none is her brand and her not giving up that persona (just yet, I guess) when she became a mega star only makes her seem more authentic and her personality less fake and Hollywood-fied, if people wanted to stan a decent human being then Cardi wouldn't have been their first option from the get go, but look who became America's sweetheart. What mattered is that in this particular scenario, Nicki, who claims to be the baddest bitch on earth, Ms. King Kong, the undisputed Chun Li, the hood that Hollywood couldn't change, ended up glued to a wall as tight as she could behind 5 bodyguards, and she stayed right here

Nicki is the one saying she wants to punch Travis, the "donkey dumb fuck" (yes she called him that) because he sold tour bundles (ironically, just like she did) 'cause she's a bad bitch that takes shit from no one (apparently not), she's the one bragging about stabbing a woman with a fork in her 2012 tweets, she's the one collecting beefs like it's a motherfucking paycheck from day one, she's the one who tried to play Lil Kim exactly the way Cardi played her when she first came out, but she acts like she's above it and that makes her even more utterly unrelatable to the GP, no one believes she's a queen, she's a washed up fad that sold her integrity for Pop hits, that's all she's known for, oh and her butt. 

source.gif

Kyoteki    6,928

Nicki still trash along with her so I mean it’s cute u wanna type essays or whatever, but it doesn’t automatically white Nicki’s slate clean 

Vice    8,325
12 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Nicki still trash along with her so I mean it’s cute u wanna type essays or whatever, but it doesn’t automatically white Nicki’s slate clean 

Simón.    21,839
1 hour ago, Brinty said:

this is all you have to say brit9 bringing out excuses isn’t an answer and the fact is that all of you will just bring up stupid shit and instead of an answer because none of you have anything to say 

If you’re gonna play that game 

Cardi Supports a Child neglecter & Sexual Assaulter 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/culture/2017/oct/10/kodak-black-indicted-for-sexual-assault

https://www.google.com/amp/s/trackrecord.net/kodak-black-arrested-on-7-charges-including-child-negle-1822227433/amp

Cardi Still didn’t bail out a pedophile or collaborated with one. rih11

Hector    26,287

what do you expect, really. most of these gays that support cardi don't even like her, they just do it bc it's cool to hate on nicki. but y'all can hate all you want on nicki though, that won't take away the fact that she's miles more talented than cardi will ever be and that's just tea

DW    4,793

I never heared of Cardi and it would be cool if someone could make a thread about their beef.

I followed it a little bit but I don't understand the meaning of it anymore. rih1

Kyoteki    6,928
1 hour ago, Hector said:

what do you expect, really. most of these gays that support cardi don't even like her, they just do it bc it's cool to hate on nicki. but y'all can hate all you want on nicki though, that won't take away the fact that she's miles more talented than cardi will ever be and that's just tea

Y’all keep bringing up how its “trendy” to hate Nicki yet FAIL to defend the bullshit she’s done

Misogyny against sex workers

continuelessly defending a pedophile 

told her fanbase to harass someone on Twitter

Her meltdown over her sales and says its “Entertainment” 

constant Hypocrisy

*Blamed Cardi for calling black people monkies like she aint call Kim a Monkey

*Blamed Cardi for having Men attack women when she surrounds hereelf with Men with sexual assault charges and men who have beaten women. 

I’m not understanding how is this acceptable and it’s only because “HaTiNg NiCKi is TrEnDy”

The bitch is problematic and so is Cardi. They’re both trash. The main issue is that you gays justify this behavior because y’all dont like Cardi. 

I’m sure everyone with common sense attacking Nicki knoes that both of these artists are provlemstic fucks. Its just Nicki is trying to take the Moral High ground, when she’s no better. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.