Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

secret

So this is who y'all support?

7 minutes ago, Philip said:

now sis don't side with me and Nicki, don't want the straight masc4masc Urbanov writing "oh look another chatoic fem!!!"  lol3

and CACKLING lol3 

the no homo fat fems asians jumped out tbh! i'll always side with nicki even tho i like both of them, queen of rap wbk! 

1 minute ago, Philip said:

It's always stupid when a gay guy is self loathing oprah14 

Yes. Like fems (I don’t even know if you actually label yourself as fem) get so much shit in the gay community already. It’s stupid. 

1 minute ago, Simón. said:

Yes. Like fems (I don’t even know if you actually label yourself as fem) get so much shit in the gay community already. It’s stupid. 

right?? imagine using fem as an insult rip4 it's very insensitive and pretty much homophobic but are we surprised

2 minutes ago, Hector said:

the no homo fat fems asians jumped out tbh!

oprah14 

1 minute ago, Simón. said:

oprah14 

It's really sad that that person is using "you're fem" as an insult, while also being gay, but not surprised since he also justified white people using the n word, so nothing really shocks me about him anymore oprah14 

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

oprah14 

oprah14 

It's really sad that that person is using "you're fem" as an insult, while also being gay, but not surprised since he also justified white people using the n word, so nothing really shocks me about him anymore oprah14 

Except that I didn’t but you tried it. Again lol3 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.