Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galaxy

Kesha | Here Comes The Change | 19 September, 2018

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

giveup1 

btw whos bearman and why havent i married him yet giveup1 

He is an ATRL user who works at a radio station and always has inside tea on Kesha. He was also the first person to spill that Kesha would release a new single very soon (this song) a couple of weeks ago jj2

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

He is an ATRL user who works at a radio station and always has inside tea on Kesha. He was also the first person to spill that Kesha would release a new single very soon a couple of weeks ago jj2

i need to be on ATRL now giveup1

Oh my god! This is so exciting cry6  Ah! :D 

I can't fucking wait, IDK what kind of song it'll be, but fuck yes cry3  I knew the queen would be hustling hard during her two months off tour cry3 

Not some stupid account copying the exact wording of my tweets lmfao1

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Does it list any of the producers or writers?

No, unfortunately. That happens on BMI, but the song is not registered there (yet?).

10 hours ago, TomTom said:

Bearman said it's the lead single and the video is directed by Jonas Akerlund (like Praying) giveup1

If that is true oprah10 I wonder how he got told who the video is directed by?! wat3

Just now, Kivo said:

If that is true oprah10 I wonder how he got told who the video is directed by?! wat3

He can probably see that somehow. He also said there was a video registered for Body Talks and it turned out to be true.

41 minutes ago, TomTom said:

He can probably see that somehow. He also said there was a video registered for Body Talks and it turned out to be true.

Oh wait he did kesha9 Finally a sis that doesn't make up bs lol3

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.