Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galaxy

Kesha | Here Comes The Change | 19 September, 2018

38 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Mess, I'm not a fan of Woman, Boogie Feet, and Spaceship is alright wendy4

I wonder why Bearman said it's "good" I hope he means amazing kesha5

Mess at not being a Fan of the best songs on Rainbow wendy4 

13 minutes ago, Dan said:

Mess at not being a Fan of the best songs on Rainbow wendy4 

Spaceship is quite good, Woman is quite basic and the "don't buy me a drink blah blah blah" goes for wayyyy to long as the pre chorus which ruins it, then I prefer Let Em Talk more than Boogie Feet so. 

24 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I didn't say it's bad, just that I'm not a fan, I prefer Let Em Talk oprah14

Well me too, but it still bops oprah14 

3 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Me too cry0

I like the title too, just expected that it would be short like her other lead singles - Tik Tok, Die Young, Praying. I'm really wondering what "Here comes the change" stand for, like here comes the change as in how her life suddenly changed because of the lawsuit and how she made it through? That she wants a change in the world and it's like an acceptance song? wat3

10 minutes ago, Kivo said:

That she wants a change in the world and it's like an acceptance song? wat3

Yeah I feel like it'll be a peace song , which I LIVE for. That's like half of Joss Stone's music and why I love her cry6  Serve us some SOULLLLL bitch

10 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yeah I feel like it'll be a peace song , which I LIVE for. That's like half of Joss Stone's music and why I love her cry6  Serve us some SOULLLLL bitch

But then Bearman said it's a departure from Rainbow and I feel that would be a theme perfect for Rainbow? 

16 minutes ago, Kivo said:

But then Bearman said it's a departure from Rainbow and I feel that would be a theme perfect for Rainbow? 

I mean, Rainbow was more about finding peace personally. I feel like it's a pretty different theme :D  But, IDK if I can imagine Kesha doing soul, but she can always surprise oprah14 

i still need an ATRL account kesha8 

4 hours ago, TomTom said:

They would never let her release a country lead single.

they said that they would never let kesha release another album without Luke jj1 

4 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Please be garage rock-ish moo12

i need borderline rock/metal kesha8 

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.