Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galaxy

Kesha | Here Comes The Change | 19 September, 2018

8 minutes ago, Kivo said:

It's a vintage poster design which were popular back in the day like the Obama "Hope" poster done in a similar old-fashioned style. It doesn't look country at all it simply has a retro vibe to it. 

political smash incoming moo12 trump found impeached moo12 

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

That's what everyone is wondering.. But, Jonas Akerlund is the rumored director of the MV, so it's high budget... So likely the lead jj4  But, nothing is confirmed

The artwork itself probably cost loads it's done by the same artist that did the "Hope" Obama cover, I really have no idea how she got him to do it, they probably paid him like crazy or he really believes the project/likes the song. This already means big budget. 

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

The artwork itself probably cost loads it's done by the same artist that did the "Hope" Obama cover, I really have no idea how she got him to do it, they probably paid him like crazy or he really believes the project/likes the song. This already means big budget. 

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

Just as I was writing my post above ny4oprah14

ny6 

Good timing! beat me by a second wendy3 

Just now, Kivo said:

I just realized the cover is based on the look of my sig. Same outfit, makeup, hair, earrings. oprah14

Oh fuck yeah cry7 

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

shock1 

Rainbow Deluxe?

They probably didnt wanna spend even more money on another outfit so just reused her old look that they had a picture done of already. 

Just now, Kivo said:

They probably didnt wanna spend even more money on another outfit so just reused her old look that they had a picture done of already. 

but why use a look that was used for a previous era? um2 

im sure if they didnt want to buy a new outfit for the cover, im sure kesha has outfits she's never worn yet kesha8 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

but why use a look that was used for a previous era? um2 

im sure if they didnt want to buy a new outfit for the cover, im sure kesha has outfits she's never worn yet kesha8 

Most people won't be able to tell kesha5

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.