Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galaxy

Kesha | Here Comes The Change | 19 September, 2018

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

ill be asleep at midnight oprah10 

jj4jj4jj4

Just now, Kivo said:

Not people coming for bearman when he spilt most of the tea a while before we heard anything lol3 Some people on Atrl make me so mad, thankfully most will likely not reproduce wendy4

I know, right?! 

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

Not people coming for bearman when he spilt most of the tea a while before we heard anything lol3 Some people on Atrl make me so mad, thankfully most will likely not reproduce wendy4

lol3 

4 minutes ago, Kivo said:

The way I shrieked rip3 

2 hours ago, Kivo said:

The artwork itself probably cost loads it's done by the same artist that did the "Hope" Obama cover, I really have no idea how she got him to do it, they probably paid him like crazy or he really believes the project/likes the song. This already means big budget. 

Receiving the funding she DESERVES. giveup1 

Just now, Nicole Richie said:

Clearly this is a charity type song I doubt it’ll be sent to Radio I hope I’m wrong though I want a smash for her I’m excited regardless of what it is

IDK, she changed her AVI's and everything... The last time she did it was for Praying.

She also hired an extremely famous artist to do the artwork.. and potentially Jonas Akerlund on the music video. Sounds like it's going to be a lead for an album... Who knows though oprah14 

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.