Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galaxy

Kesha | Here Comes The Change | 19 September, 2018

Just now, Kivo said:

Mess at us thinking it will be the lead when it's a song to encourage people to vote lol3 I prefer Finding You but okay 

Yeah mess at that, lies from the Bearman ny6  

But the song is incredible 

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

Mess at us thinking it will be the lead when it's a song to encourage people to vote lol3 I prefer Finding You but okay 

How can you compare the atrocity that is Finding You to this song, I am disgusted.

Just now, Dan said:

Yeah mess at that, lies from the Bearman ny6  

But the song is incredible 

katy6 

It sounds too thoughout to me, it doesn't give me Kesha vibes at all, she sounds amazing I agree her vocals are great, but it's just not what I'm interested in hearing from her

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

How can you compare the atrocity that is Finding You to this song, I am disgusted.

Finding You is simple but it has a great atmosphere to it, you either love it or hate it, even some people on Atrl wanted it to be a single 

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

katy6 

It sounds too thoughout to me, it doesn't give me Kesha vibes at all, she sounds amazing I agree her vocals are great, but it's just not what I'm interested in hearing from her

Hmm, in the other thread you were coming for her for having half-thoughtout songs, now you’re coming at her for being too thoughout? wendy3 

Nothing satisfies y’all brit13 

Just now, Dan said:

Hmm, in the other thread you were coming for her for having half-thoughtout songs, now you’re coming at her for being too thoughout? wendy3 

Nothing satisfies y’all brit13 

Where did I say that? 

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

katy6 

Nnn This is exactly what I'm interested in hearing from her rip4

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

Finding You is simple but it has a great atmosphere to it, you either love it or hate it, even some people on Atrl wanted it to be a single 

Well, there are always some delusionals tehe1

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

bearman lied about it being the lead aura1 

im sure he lied about the mv aura1 

He said that it would be coming this week and it came this week. He doesn't make up things. Also, the movie comes out in December. Of course they will release a video by then at the latest.

Just now, Kivo said:

It's definitely not gonna be Akerlund lol3

Just now, TomTom said:

He said that it would be coming this week and it came this week. He doesn't make up things. Also, the movie comes out in December. Of course they will release a video by then at the latest.

did i say that he lied about it releasing this week? lol3 

dont put words in my mouth lol3 

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.