Jump to content

Kesha | Here Comes The Change | 19 September, 2018

Recommended Posts

TomTom    8,877
2 minutes ago, Kivo said:

katy6wendy4katy6wendy4katy6wendy4

Mess this is definitely not a lead and it's so forgettable 

Lol, it's AMAZING rip4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    15,009
4 minutes ago, Dan said:

FUCK ITS A SOUNDTRACK.

 

Omg it’s so good though godDam I love

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    2,233
Just now, TomTom said:

Lol, it's AMAZING rip4

Mess at us thinking it will be the lead when it's a song to encourage people to vote lol3 I prefer Finding You but okay 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    15,009
Just now, Kivo said:

Mess at us thinking it will be the lead when it's a song to encourage people to vote lol3 I prefer Finding You but okay 

Yeah mess at that, lies from the Bearman ny6  

But the song is incredible 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    8,877
1 minute ago, Kivo said:

Mess at us thinking it will be the lead when it's a song to encourage people to vote lol3 I prefer Finding You but okay 

How can you compare the atrocity that is Finding You to this song, I am disgusted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    2,233
Just now, Dan said:

Yeah mess at that, lies from the Bearman ny6  

But the song is incredible 

katy6 

It sounds too thoughout to me, it doesn't give me Kesha vibes at all, she sounds amazing I agree her vocals are great, but it's just not what I'm interested in hearing from her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    2,233
1 minute ago, TomTom said:

How can you compare the atrocity that is Finding You to this song, I am disgusted.

Finding You is simple but it has a great atmosphere to it, you either love it or hate it, even some people on Atrl wanted it to be a single 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    15,009
1 minute ago, Kivo said:

katy6 

It sounds too thoughout to me, it doesn't give me Kesha vibes at all, she sounds amazing I agree her vocals are great, but it's just not what I'm interested in hearing from her

Hmm, in the other thread you were coming for her for having half-thoughtout songs, now you’re coming at her for being too thoughout? wendy3 

 

Nothing satisfies y’all brit13 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    2,233
Just now, Dan said:

Hmm, in the other thread you were coming for her for having half-thoughtout songs, now you’re coming at her for being too thoughout? wendy3 

 

Nothing satisfies y’all brit13 

Where did I say that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    15,009
Just now, Kivo said:

Where did I say that? 

Your last post in rainbow the film 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    8,877
1 minute ago, Kivo said:

katy6 

It sounds too thoughout to me, it doesn't give me Kesha vibes at all, she sounds amazing I agree her vocals are great, but it's just not what I'm interested in hearing from her

Nnn This is exactly what I'm interested in hearing from her rip4

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

Finding You is simple but it has a great atmosphere to it, you either love it or hate it, even some people on Atrl wanted it to be a single 

Well, there are always some delusionals tehe1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    2,233
Just now, Dan said:

Your last post in rainbow the film 

I mean in a political way, any thoughout politcal song (half or well thoughtout) will just be dull to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    2,233

Do ya'll think there will be just the lyric video then? Jonas Akerlund would not create a video for this, at least I doubt it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    8,877
Just now, Kivo said:

Do ya'll think there will be just the lyric video then? Jonas Akerlund would not create a video for this, at least I doubt it. 

OF COURSE there will be a video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    44,721
Just now, TomTom said:

OF COURSE there will be a video.

bearman lied about it being the lead aura1 

im sure he lied about the mv aura1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    2,233
Just now, Chris Morlock said:

bearman lied about it being the lead aura1 

im sure he lied about the mv aura1 

It's definitely not gonna be Akerlund lol3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    8,877
Just now, Chris Morlock said:

bearman lied about it being the lead aura1 

im sure he lied about the mv aura1 

He said that it would be coming this week and it came this week. He doesn't make up things. Also, the movie comes out in December. Of course they will release a video by then at the latest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    15,009

I was so excited for this movie, so I’m happy she’s involved with it cry6 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    44,721
Just now, Kivo said:

It's definitely not gonna be Akerlund lol3

 

Just now, TomTom said:

He said that it would be coming this week and it came this week. He doesn't make up things. Also, the movie comes out in December. Of course they will release a video by then at the latest.

did i say that he lied about it releasing this week? lol3 

dont put words in my mouth lol3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×