Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Galaxy

Kesha | Here Comes The Change | 19 September, 2018

4 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

idk why we dont have an emote of Kesha hugging or something kesha8

I KNOW. I wanted the heart one, but I was the only one that voted for it rip4 

The caption... she's coming fall4 Also means Here comes the change will probably be on equality and world peace oprah14 (which I'm getting a bit tired of lately since everyone talks about it so much in media and I really don't want it to sound like a song by Pink)

Can someone write on Atrl if the song isn't a lead why would they book Jonas Akerlund for it? Everyone is writing this could just be a random "charity single". He's expensive, I doubt they'd spend that much just for a random song to spread positivity. brit12

15 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Can someone write on Atrl if the song isn't a lead why would they book Jonas Akerlund for it? Everyone is writing this could just be a random "charity single". He's expensive, I doubt they'd spend that much just for a random song to spread positivity. brit12

Exactly! I Need a Woman To Love is basically a charity single and that video was shot by Lagan iirc (same goes for Body Talks).

18 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Maybe it’s going to be like a Born This Way, We R Who We R bop 

Just now, Kivo said:

I am here for that, but please no Hymn mess oprah14lol3

Agree, but Hymn was cute, but not anything worthy of a single, especially as a lead

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.