Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

Let's just all agree...

...that Self-Titled is her best album and that's that on that. No other album will top it. The songs, looks, performances, music videos were all on another level. God bless her for releasing such a great body of work. ART. oprah2 I was such a stan during the BEYONCE era. oprah2

1 minute ago, Rachel Green said:

...that Self-Titled is her best album and that's that on that. No other album will top it. The songs, looks, performances, music videos were all on another level. God bless her for releasing such a great body of work. ART. oprah2 I was such a stan during the BEYONCE era. oprah2

Yes!

It also contains Blow (A.K.A. The Definition of a Bop) iggy1

2 minutes ago, Brinty said:

Not when I am sasha fierce exists nicki5

nicki5 The local jumped out

Just now, Urbanov said:

I Am... Sasha Farted is her worst tho sis wyd nicki5 

that's a weird way to spell Dangerously in Love but I Am Sasha Fierce is her 2nd worst. nicki5

1 minute ago, Brinty said:

Not when it has sweet dreams , single ladies , if I were a boy & halo nicki5

Yes but it also has Radio, Hello, Ave Maria and the other garbage nicki5 

Halo is that bitch nicki5 we love the most streamed song performed by female from 00s yes nicki5 

Just now, Urbanov said:

Yes but it also has Radio, Hello, Ave Maria and the other garbage nicki5 

Halo is that bitch nicki5 we love the most streamed song performed by female from 00s yes nicki5 

Don't you dare. nicki5 Radio is the best song on Fanta Fierce and that's that on that. nicki5

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.