Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Red Velvet

4 minutes ago, Divine said:

omg yea that costs more than $2 so SM will never give a video like that to the girls rip2

skdjskd one can dream? rip2 i just want them to look good is that so hard rip2

f(x) used to SERVE with their box-set mvs why can't RV rip2

4 minutes ago, Divine said:

inb4 disbandment gaga1 

we'd move on to TWICE Boards there's always a backup plan gaga1

edit: page 2 hello stream russian roulette

Just now, Hyun. said:

skdjskd one can dream? rip2 i just want them to look good is that so hard rip2

f(x) used to SERVE with their box-set mvs why can't RV rip2

the fact that they finally got a serve of a concert with La Rouge just last month too rip2 I will never understand why SM refuses to invest in them rip2 

3 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

we'd move on to TWICE Boards there's always a backup plan gaga1

you lost me. gaga1 

1 minute ago, Divine said:

the fact that they finally got a serve of a concert with La Rouge just last month too rip2 I will never understand why SM refuses to invest in them rip2 

tried not to listen to anything new but from what i've seen they were serving rip2

you lost me. gaga1 

we'll make a full once out of you someday gaga1

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

tried not to listen to anything new but from what i've seen they were serving rip2

the only thing new that they showed was the song La Rouge and omg it's such a slay rip2 kinda pressed Finale isn't an actual album like what was promised because every song sounds like a slay and I want a full album of it rip2 

we'll make a full once out of you someday gaga1

maybe if they made more Fancy's, Breakthrough's, and Love Foolish's gaga1 

the only thing new that they showed was the song La Rouge and omg it's such a slay rip2 kinda pressed Finale isn't an actual album like what was promised because every song sounds like a slay and I want a full album of it rip2 

well excited for her rip2 listened to the ICC tango mix and why was it slapping... rip2

omg no i was expecting it to be a repackage like this since the beginning, it's sm we're talking about rip2

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

maybe if they made more Fancy's, Breakthrough's, and Love Foolish's gaga1 

tbh they look like they're on that path rn we're happy gaga1

perry @

will they ever top it

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

well excited for her rip2 listened to the ICC tango mix and why was it slapping... rip2

omg no i was expecting it to be a repackage like this since the beginning, it's sm we're talking about rip2

omg the ICC remix was so good, I'm pressed we're never getting a studio version of it rip2 

you just letting me live in my imagination world... not sure whether to be pressed or thank you rip2 

will they ever top it

yes

Just now, Divine said:

omg the ICC remix was so good, I'm pressed we're never getting a studio version of it rip2 

you just letting me live in my imagination world... not sure whether to be pressed or thank you rip2 

there's the minuscule chance of them releasing a live audio of the concert ig rip2

sdjfhsd ma'am you'd hate me more than you already do rip2

yes

maybe you have a point...

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.