Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Red Velvet

I have come to the conclusion that Bad Boy, Russian Roulette, Psycho, Red Flavor and Automatic are their 5 most excellent titles.

Like wow... the level of quality. Far too much

mcoijyh.gif

Also:

Look at these gifs of GOD

1941ecf8cdfc6cb26a75064b9f09a68a05d30bd1.gifv66f1d6bf5be8b5606fb688824ec83566bc710f4f.gifv

895ec8221afd620a0139e1e5c90e89b5b5b3106d.gifv

giveup2

@Divine i haven't heard it yet but skksk i will later today!

18 minutes ago, Robert. said:

I have come to the conclusion that Bad Boy, Russian Roulette, Psycho, Red Flavor and Automatic are their 5 most excellent titles.

Like wow... the level of quality. Far too much

giveup2

kingdom come says hello too!

11 hours ago, Divine said:

I really had to deal with y’all shading it for months just for me to be one step ahead of y’all... LIKE ALWAYS

mcoijyh.gif

Always?! Now I wouldn't go that far but this time yeah! 

mcoijyh.gif

2 hours ago, Robert. said:

Look at these gifs of GOD

1941ecf8cdfc6cb26a75064b9f09a68a05d30bd1.gifv66f1d6bf5be8b5606fb688824ec83566bc710f4f.gifv

895ec8221afd620a0139e1e5c90e89b5b5b3106d.gifv

giveup2

Yeah..... that's my baby right there. The way she ATE with that mid-length wavy hair and I just know she's gonna wear it like that for the live stages. giveup1 

22 hours ago, Maraj said:

The way Umpah Umpah really slaps but I treated it like the ugly step child because it wasn't my baby Zimzalabim. I'll never forgive myself!

mcoijyh.gif

omfg i came to this realization while relistening to the whole reve album... that song BUMPS

mcoijyh.gif

3 hours ago, Cosmic said:

omfg i came to this realization while relistening to the whole reve album... that song BUMPS

mcoijyh.gif

YOU WERE THE BIGGEST OFFENDER OF SHADING MISS UMPAH UMPAH I'M AKSDJFGDSJKKSJDFGDS

mcoijyh.gifmcoijyh.gifmcoijyh.gifmcoijyh.gif

On 12/24/2019 at 8:43 PM, Cosmic said:

mcoijyh.gif

let's just pretend we never treated it dirty and we stanned from the beginning! no one has to know what we really thought!
mcoijyh.gif

0000065701_001_20191226164906211.jpg

Update on Wendy:

• Doctor's can't give a proper diagnosis on how long she will take to heal, because her body still too swollen to properly examine the injuries and the severity of the fractures in her pelvis and wrist
• Face injuries aren't just superficial, her cheekbone/skull is actually cracked
• The fall was actually almost 4 metres into the ground, not just 2 metres
• SBS has announced that they want to conduct and internal investigation on the accident

Y'all probably have heard but Wendy fell from several meters high after this performance at the SBS year-end awards

It will take her months, if not an entire year to recover from her injuries and it's all because of gross negligence on SBS' part. SM better sue awk1

I’m so furious about this situation. I just hope Wendy doesn’t blame herself for anything. Hopefully she recovers quickly. Lord knows vocal queen loves to perform too much to be on bed rest for a year.

SBS had not one, but TWO, shite apologies too. No words.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.