Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Red Velvet

1 hour ago, Hyun. said:

Russian Roulette, Peek-a-boo and Psycho are some that cover their sound pretty well i think! jodie1

.. I can't believe I was sleeping on them dead2 Psycho and Peek-A-Boo all ended my wig three times over dead2 

On another note, Psycho's flow of the chorus sounds stupid familiar to a song that was popular here in the west. It's on the tip of my tongue but I cannot guess it for the life of me dead2 

8 hours ago, Jake said:

.. I can't believe I was sleeping on them dead2 Psycho and Peek-A-Boo all ended my wig three times over dead2 

so glad you liked them omg... you'd be more into their "velvet" side i think, so songs like Bad Boy and the ones Robert posted above juicy1

3 hours ago, Hyun. said:

so glad you liked them omg... you'd be more into their "velvet" side i think, so songs like Bad Boy and the ones Robert posted above juicy1

Last night after you sent me Psycho I went on a PLUNGE dead2 I listened to Bad Boy then as well and a few others. It's like a spiritual predecessor to Psycho in a way aura1 

14 minutes ago, Jake said:

Last night after you sent me Psycho I went on a PLUNGE dead2 I listened to Bad Boy then as well and a few others. It's like a spiritual predecessor to Psycho in a way aura1 

did you listen to Perfect Velvet? it's praised by a lot of stans as one of the best k-pop albums so i'd definitely recommend juicy1

On 5/7/2020 at 5:31 AM, Jake said:

On another note, Psycho's flow of the chorus sounds stupid familiar to a song that was popular here in the west. It's on the tip of my tongue but I cannot guess it for the life of me dead2 

Idk but according to Wikipedia;

"Psycho" was written by American producer Andrew Scott, EJAE, and frequent collaborator Cazzi Opeia during their 2018 songwriting camp in Seoul, South Korea.

The producer(s) could have something to do with the similarities?

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

you look like a stan that keeps up with her faves!

girl i can't even tell you if wendy is alive or if the one we saw in the milky way music video was just some cgi creation

Just now, Divine said:

girl i can't even tell you if wendy is alive or if the one we saw in the milky way music video was just some cgi creation

see at least you keep up with them bc what is a milky way wat3

5 minutes ago, Divine said:

LMFAO ?????? it was for their tribute to boa for being a hag

OH ASFHJASF lmfao1 is this what they released those group pics for? when everyone collapsed over wendy returning?

Just now, Hyun. said:

i remember thinking it was something actually coming and the next day it was back to quiet... i see why now orangu1

asldkjfh stop it orangu1 joy said they've been preparing a comeback but that is so open ended... orangu1 

1 minute ago, Divine said:

asldkjfh stop it orangu1 joy said they've been preparing a comeback but that is so open ended... orangu1 

the way sm are currently super packed yet also making no noise bc it's superm/nct focused... orangu1 give us the women! need a halloween collapse from them hello orangu1

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.