Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Red Velvet

Just now, Hyun. said:

the way sm are currently super packed yet also making no noise bc it's superm/nct focused... orangu1 give us the women! need a halloween collapse from them like hello orangu1

nct and superm getting all this promotion and high budget and MULTIPLE full albums.... let me just go into the bush and weep orangu1 

1 minute ago, Divine said:

nct and superm getting all this promotion and high budget and MULTIPLE full albums.... let me just go into the bush and weep orangu1 

i just realised that i was gonna say they're making no noise... but that might be bc i have everything related to them muted lmfao1 when rv arrive in late november with the halloween concept... yet again! orangu1

3 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

i just realised that i was gonna say they're making no noise... but that might be bc i have everything related to them muted lmfao1 when rv arrive in late november with the halloween concept... yet again! orangu1

I could never mute anything related to nct because I can't miss out on any of the mess that's sure to follow lmfao1 23 members and counting lmfao1 at least their horror concept for psycho on Christmas Eve was a universal serve orangu1 

7 minutes ago, Divine said:

I could never mute anything related to nct because I can't miss out on any of the mess that's sure to follow lmfao1 23 members and counting lmfao1 at least their horror concept for psycho on Christmas Eve was a universal serve orangu1 

AND COUNTING lmfao1 i've already seen meltdowns about the line distributions i'm really living lmfao1 oh yes Psycho on Christmas Eve was actually a massive serve, the teasers are still some of my faves from them, if they give me a moment like that again i cannot complain! we just need them to do something orangu1

1 hour ago, Jake said:

This Irene scandal dead2  Girl wtf

blown so out of proportion honestly jj4 you know the year has been boring when the biggest scandal of the year is Irene having a justified diva moment jj4 

1 hour ago, Divine said:

blown so out of proportion honestly jj4 you know the year has been boring when the biggest scandal of the year is Irene having a justified diva moment jj4 

Clearly. Thinking nothing of it and just gonna wait for my well-deserved come back of Red Goddessescheer1 

15 hours ago, Jake said:

This Irene scandal dead2  Girl wtf

I mean she should have been nicer, but yeah.... At the end it's SM, they won't make her leave the group, the will cool down for a few months and probably be back next year, hbut I do hope SM take serious action against this and don't let this go the wrong way 

sOMething about our girls performing in Pyeongyang with the brightest of fucking songs and the crowd looking so DEAD because they cannot show emotion has me on the fucking floor crying rip3rip3rip3rip3 

5 hours ago, Divine said:

Seulgi has a new hairstyle and Joy has been in the practice room. January comeback perhaps?? oprah15 

well SM told despite the Irene scandal they will have a comeback soon, since the comeback that SM had planed for RV back in late October was postponed due to the scandal I think YES 

On 12/17/2020 at 12:08 AM, GlenCoco said:

well SM told despite the Irene scandal they will have a comeback soon, since the comeback that SM had planed for RV back in late October was postponed due to the scandal I think YES 

yea I think the comeback was planned for December. I think they were planning on something big since by December it would have been an exact year since their last comeback. I don’t think it was planned for October since the scandal happened towards the end of that month and there was no news of the comeback anywhere at that point. I just hope they pull out all the stops this time because it’s really do or die for the girls. dead2 

dsaogsdhngjsdnojhj wendy's back and she looks GREATdead2 these girls killed it. what icons. they deserved to be my most played of 2020.

EDIT: THEY DID PSYCHO TOO UGH I LOVE THEM

5 hours ago, Jake said:

dsaogsdhngjsdnojhj wendy's back and she looks GREATdead2 these girls killed it. what icons. they deserved to be my most played of 2020.

EDIT: THEY DID PSYCHO TOO UGH I LOVE THEM

god, they look great, Wnedy looks stunning, I've read she had many surgeries due to her accident, but she looks fantastic, glad to see them back, and glad seeing Knetz not attacking Irene , it seem we are ready for a coemback

QUEENS

11 hours ago, GlenCoco said:

god, they look great, Wnedy looks stunning, I've read she had many surgeries due to her accident, but she looks fantastic, glad to see them back, and glad seeing Knetz not attacking Irene , it seem we are ready for a coemback

QUEENS

I cannot wait for their comeback soon. Seeing Wendy in full force just makes me realize it's super close. Monster was a great appetizer but I need the OG5 slaying. Hurry up @ SM

1 hour ago, Jake said:

I cannot wait for their comeback soon. Seeing Wendy in full force just makes me realize it's super close. Monster was a great appetizer but I need the OG5 slaying. Hurry up @ SM

I didn't like Monster as a song, the mv and concept was amazing but the song was like unfinished but yeah we need the all back ASAP 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.