Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

rocky road

The whole pop world is watching Charli XCX

Who will copy Charli XCX first   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which pop stars label will shell out the $$

It's only a matter of time before one of the main popgirls hires Sophie to produce a single with Charli XCX as a songwriter to present a watered down version of their music to the general public, which copycat-queen is it gonna be? My money is on Britney or Gaga 

1 minute ago, rocky road said:

Charli has been working with SOPHIE for 4 years now, what is your point? rih11 

What? I was simply confirming your speculation that Gaga would be the one to work with her next rih11 

Hmm, this might seem like an odd choice but i’m voting Rihanna cuz I know she likes Charli a lot and she seems to have the best ear for pop hits out of most of the other girls here. and she likes to innovate to some degree. I can’t imagine Sophie’s style even fitting Rih tho but that’s why I think she’d want to do it cuz it would be unexpected for her. 

5 hours ago, Hylia said:

Gaga has already worked with Sophie, it’s just a matter if we get the song on her next album or not rih11 

27 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Gaga already worked with Sophie.

Good luck getting that music you are speaking of nicki5

The Scottish singer/producer, who this week won an AIM award for Innovation, confirmed she has indeed been in the studio with the Lady G.

It's on hold currently but one to keep an eye on for sure.

"Yeah we did a session together" she told the press on the black carpet outside.

"I think we could do really good stuff, yeah."

"I'll be back in LA next week and I'd love to pick it up then."

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

What’s a Charli? brit10

What’s a Sophie? brit10 

Why do Europeans think Euro-trash pop will ever cross over? It won’t brit10 

People that will never work with Xtina cause she’s a fad

Rihanna already worked w Sophie on r9 sometime last year b4 the Gaga rumor was confirmed, if i remember correctly. Britney would sound the best of all of them in the genre. PC music was honed in How I Roll.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.