Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Tori Kelly serves the biggest flop debut in recent history

10 hours ago, Jjang said:

Proving that talent does not grant you a win, she's gifted but extremely boring. I'm shocked at Carrie Underwood, however, how the fuck is she doing these numbers

She has a strong country base. They are loyal and buy albums 

10 hours ago, Jjang said:

Proving that talent does not grant you a win, she's gifted but extremely boring. I'm shocked at Carrie Underwood, however, how the fuck is she doing these numbers

Conservative fanbase. She's like the all-american dream. From Oklahoma, married to a hockey player, sings vanilla songs that loved to be played in rural dive bars. 

Taylor is OUT, so she's back to being country's sweetheart moo11

Tori is a Gospel Artist now. The plan was to get this out before October so that she can get a Grammy Nomination for Gospel Album. These are good numbers for that format of music. rav3

On 9/16/2018 at 10:22 AM, ajp said:

Tori is a Gospel Artist now. The plan was to get this out before October so that she can get a Grammy Nomination for Gospel Album. These are good numbers for that format of music. rav3

Her record label put so much money into her a few years ago to try and make her happen and it just didn’t work out. Camila Cabello is boring as fuck too, but the difference is Tori couldn’t find her a “Havana” type of smash to change her course. rav2 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Her record label put so much money into her a few years ago to try and make her happen and it just didn’t work out. Camila Cabello is boring as fuck too, but the difference is Tori couldn’t find her a “Havana” type of smash to change her course. rav2 

It's hard to believe that Scooter Braun, (manager of Justin and Ariana) had this plan for her career. It doesn't make sense. I mean, do a Christmas Album first and go from there... rav1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.