Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

Cardi posts a transphobic meme, stans: "Nicki is trash tho"

28 minutes ago, Brinty said:

How do we know she isn’t lying oprah6

we all know she’s a lying manipulative rat , why believe her now?

Firstly, I'm pretty sure most of the Facebook pages of bigger artists are not actually run by them.

Secondly, why would she willingly post something that she knows would get her dragged? She even apologized for it in the past.

Anyways, I don't know why the Barbz are breaking their heels running in here as if that would make Nicki any less problematic. We been knew that Cardi is no saint either. 

2 minutes ago, Halsey said:

I hope all the pop girls die

It's come to my attention that there have been offensive posts made on what used to be my FOTP BGs thread. For the last minute and 30 seconds a FORMER FOTP member has been the only one with access to the account.

38 minutes ago, Halsey said:

It's come to my attention that there have been offensive posts made on what used to be my FOTP BGs thread. For the last minute and 30 seconds a FORMER FOTP member has been the only one with access to the account.

So you shared your account with someone else?

@mods Ban it clap2 

11 minutes ago, Kuba said:

I love the classic "some else posted it!" jj2

giving me throwbacks to when the chainsmoker guy called halsey a stupid bald bitch and then claimed to be hacked lmao 

A classic fall6 

57 minutes ago, Kuba said:

I love the classic "some else posted it!" jj2

giving me throwbacks to when the chainsmoker guy called halsey a stupid bald bitch and then claimed to be hacked lmao 

omg i replied before i saw this whit1 

On 9/16/2018 at 8:51 PM, Tasso said:

Firstly, I'm pretty sure most of the Facebook pages of bigger artists are not actually run by them.

Secondly, why would she willingly post something that she knows would get her dragged? She even apologized for it in the past.

Anyways, I don't know why the Barbz are breaking their heels running in here as if that would make Nicki any less problematic. We been knew that Cardi is no saint either. 

Jeez, she needs a linguist.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.