Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

Cardi posts a transphobic meme, stans: "Nicki is trash tho"

1 minute ago, Tasso said:

No one is denying that Cardi has said problematic things in the past tho? And no one is defending her for using transphobic slurs either. laughcry1 It's just this incident where I don't think she's to blame for.

Also, I don't know why you want to dismiss Nicki bailing her brother out especially considering that she is out there supporting another pedophile. oprah8

But I thought that every pedophile should be publicly stoned? oprah12 

14 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Not when he gives you a top 5 song and additional streams to your album ari5

The fact that without it her album would be already out of top 20 on BB200 laughcry1 Queen of Rap indeed

9 hours ago, Divine said:

"Why would I even go on FB to post something that i know will have people upset and offended ?" probably because she has done it MANY times before, including recently? rip4 but the Bardi Gang bandwagoners will suddenly forget that because "nIcKi BaIlEd HeR bRoThEr oUt!!1!!1!1" yall are so boring. come up with something else and stop being so selective and fix that serious case of amnesia yall get when entering these threads. rip4 

You know what’s funny to me? You and other barbz were complaining about Nicki hate threads,yet you are you say nothing about the several Cardi hate threads the last days 

Nicki and Cardi are both trash, esp when it comes to saying problematic shit and neither of them can really be defended on that score. What’s at issue is peeps from either fanbase being willing to admit it. 

As as far talent, Nicki clearly wins despite Cardi winning the charts game rn. But none of that has anything to do with how messy they are as people. 

8 hours ago, Tasso said:

No one is denying that Cardi has said problematic things in the past tho? And no one is defending her for using transphobic slurs either. laughcry1 It's just this incident where I don't think she's to blame for.

Also, I don't know why you want to dismiss Nicki bailing her brother out especially considering that she is out there supporting another pedophile. oprah8

No one is dismissing Nicki’s actions either. Most of us condemned her for the brother nonsense and especially 6ix9ine. laughcry1 

But some girls here certainly wanted to dismiss Cardi supporting an abuser herself because Nicki did it too!!!1!1 That’s what I’m referring to with the selectiveness. Codemn no one or condemn them all.

4 hours ago, Simón. said:

You know what’s funny to me? You and other barbz were complaining about Nicki hate threads,yet you are you say nothing about the several Cardi hate threads the last days 

What, you mean the three? Poor Cardi is really being put through the ringer huh! How ever will she and her fans go on! rip4 Plus show me one post of mine that complained about all the Nicki hate threads. Girl shut up if you’re just gonna spew nonsense.

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

idgi

00065z8x

The woman is of Asian descent, and there is the stereotype that Asian people only eat rice or like rice cakes. Rice Cake is also a derogatory term used against Asians and Chinese.  So Rihanna is referring to her as a rice cake with glasses and hoops. 

15 hours ago, Winnie. said:

As if one being fake, negates the other two.

The Barbadian Forehead is a racist, and that’s that on that

meh, she was incredibly ignorant during that period. She almost acted like a Twitter stan, she was quite immature and didn’t give a fuck but she’s 30 now and she’s past that time when she was a mess on social media so these crusty old receipts aren’t enough for you to make a point.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.