Cardi posts a transphobic meme, stans: "Nicki is trash tho"

Luca    38,722

But y'all still keep supporting her in favor of "destroying" Nicki, y'all are HYPOCRITES. 

Luca    38,722

As I said before since I have the right to since I didn't trash talk about Cardi or Nicki, some of you are the biggest hypocrites! lol3 

Chris Morlock    43,962
9 minutes ago, Halsey said:

But y'all still keep supporting her in favor of "destroying" Nicki, y'all are HYPOCRITES. 

like fave like stan oprah14 

Maraj    66,455

I can't wait for what excuse her fans come up with this time, since you know there's always that ONE. But this sin't surprising especially after that transphobic remark she made in one of her videos that one time.  rip4 

Roman Zolanski    5,526

If this bitch continues to be like this, she is about to say goodbye to her career faster than she can say ferrari. lol3 Glad I saw the light after Nicki exposed her. lol3

Luca    38,722
Just now, Yoncé. said:

I can't wait for what excuse her fans come up with this time, since you know there's always that ONE. But this sin't surprising especially after that transphobic remark she made in one of her videos that one time.  rip4 

But Nicki supports a pedophile & is homophobic for switching like faggots! Image result for yeehaw sad

Maraj    66,455
1 minute ago, Halsey said:

But Nicki supports a pedophile & is homophobic for switching like faggots! Image result for yeehaw sad

Oh yes pls don't forget the switching like faggots wow my heart... i felt so attacked!! Image result for yeehaw sad

Brinty    8,954
2 minutes ago, Tasso said:

Nice try Barbz lmfao1 

How do we know she isn’t lying oprah6

we all know she’s a lying manipulative rat , why believe her now?

Brinty    8,954

@Halsey sis add the ss to the op 

cant wait till they call this tweet fake too , kii

Maraj    66,455

LMFAO who typed that tweet for her? lmfao2 

What doesn't make any type of sense is why did she have a former team member running her Facebook for so long in the first place? Btw there isn't not one type of apology or remorse in the tweet

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.