Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BackToBasics

Liberation Tour Tickets Sale as of 9/16

26 minutes ago, Xtinaislife said:

Well she gets in sales what she puts in in effort. She deserves bad sales 

She got bad sales from the album. So i guess she got what she deserves there then? 

The chart positions for Liberation in the UK are pretty iconic.

Spoiler

17 > 95 > OUT

I thought the show I'm going to (the first one) was doing the worst... but it's actually doing pretty well.  I feel better now I guess she won't cancel that, if she's gonna cancel, she better cancel the ones with 1000+ tickets left ari9  

Having said that, I'm not that excited about the tour ari9 ... if those fashion shows and other performances are any indication of the quality of her shows, I'm expecting a billionaire tour kind of quality, that is, very very low and boring... and I doubt she can improve the quality that much in 2 weeks time.  ari9 I'm expecting to be really disappointed. ari9 

5 hours ago, STJ said:

I thought the show I'm going to (the first one) was doing the worst... but it's actually doing pretty well.  I feel better now I guess she won't cancel that, if she's gonna cancel, she better cancel the ones with 1000+ tickets left ari9  

Having said that, I'm not that excited about the tour ari9 ... if those fashion shows and other performances are any indication of the quality of her shows, I'm expecting a billionaire tour kind of quality, that is, very very low and boring... and I doubt she can improve the quality that much in 2 weeks time.  ari9 I'm expecting to be really disappointed. ari9 

she started rehersing a month before the tour. Im sure she didnt want to show her "new stuff" at the shows. But If we have the same remixes and visuals for the tour then that will be very dissapointing. Im not expecting much but I want EVERYTHING to be fresh.

15 hours ago, KatnissLawrence said:

Kinda in a financial pinch rn so imma lay off this tour. But come next tour ill be  bey12 

I don't think she'll go on tour again...I mean,Liberation promotion consisted of 3 performances,she started rehearsals month before the tour starts and when I was watching her latest performances I didn't see an excited performer she used to be. I feel like she released the album just because we were waiting for 6 years and everyone  was asking her about it. If she was really excited she would've promoted the album more,just like she promoted Stripped&B2B and back then she also didn't care about charts.She promoted the albums for fans and to show her art to the world. Right now all I can see is a woman who performs from time to time either because she gets paid a lot or she wants to remind herself what it is like to perform in front of ppl. So I'm really worried about her next album&tour...6 year long break was a sign for me that she's not keen on music anymore.

7 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

Especially when Canada supported Lotus ari9 it's gold there which is obviously a big achievement for Xtina bey12   she should add 2 dates for Canada rav3

You are preaching to the choir yas1

9 minutes ago, ajp said:

You are preaching to the choir yas1

oh yes jj2   I think she should also add dates for uk,small venues like royal albert hall in london...I really want her to be successful in at least one category. Since we know she's not able to get a hit single/album she could be a decent touring force. 

2 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

I don't think she'll go on tour again...I mean,Liberation promotion consisted of 3 performances,she started rehearsals month before the tour starts and when I was watching her latest performances I didn't see an excited performer she used to be. I feel like she released the album just because we were waiting for 6 years and everyone  was asking her about it. If she was really excited she would've promoted the album more,just like she promoted Stripped&B2B and back then she also didn't care about charts.She promoted the albums for fans and to show her art to the world. Right now all I can see is a woman who performs from time to time either because she gets paid a lot or she wants to remind herself what it is like to perform in front of ppl. So I'm really worried about her next album&tour...6 year long break was a sign for me that she's not keen on music anymore.

It's really sad knowing how her being lazy / losing interest in her career really tarnished her reputation. sob1 

13 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

She got bad sales from the album. So i guess she got what she deserves there then? 

The chart positions for Liberation in the UK are pretty iconic.

Reveal hidden contents

17 > 95 > OUT

The chart positions in the USA weren't better either: 6 --> 98 --> out - I don't know how an album can drop 92 positions in one week. Isn't this a world record? rav3

On the other hand: Peek position 6 was quite good - better than lotus before - and I honestly think that was quite good, especially for the little promotion she had. Some said she stopped promoting on June 15th 'cause the sales figures were bad - but if #6 for a 6-year-hiatus with 1-month moderate promotion is not good enough, I can't help! oprah8

3 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

Especially when Canada supported Lotus ari9 it's gold there which is obviously a big achievement for Xtina bey12   she should add 2 dates for Canada rav3

Right now I'm hesitating to wish her to add another list of tour dates - 'cause we don't know what we'll get! And judging by how excited she was about the tour on Jimmy mad8.... 

17 hours ago, Queen said:

It's really sad knowing how her being lazy / losing interest in her career really tarnished her reputation. sob1 

If she was a little bit less lazy she could have Beyonce position-decent singles&albums sale and great tickets sale cry9  The worst thing is,she's forgotten...Young ppl don't know her and her older fans...well...like&remember her and that's all...The GP doesn't remember her...

16 hours ago, Anita said:

The chart positions in the USA weren't better either: 6 --> 98 --> out - I don't know how an album can drop 92 positions in one week. Isn't this a world record? rav3

On the other hand: Peek position 6 was quite good - better than lotus before - and I honestly think that was quite good, especially for the little promotion she had. Some said she stopped promoting on June 15th 'cause the sales figures were bad - but if #6 for a 6-year-hiatus with 1-month moderate promotion is not good enough, I can't help! oprah8

Right now I'm hesitating to wish her to add another list of tour dates - 'cause we don't know what we'll get! And judging by how excited she was about the tour on Jimmy mad8.... 

If she had promoted it longer it would've sold much betterjj2  She pulled 65k in 1st week because of tour bundle and it's pretty obvious but if she had pushed RCA to send FIL or LID to radio earlier and had performed the following week the album could've cross 100k mark in the US. She didn't even bother to come to Europe nor to send singles to radio stations....And trust me,I don't blame RCA because obviously it's Xtina's idea to not promote the album and she admitted it later on Q&A. South America loves her but she hasn't promoted there since Mi Reflejo and it's a huge mistake...Australia supported Stripped&B2B but she hasn't promoted her albums there since 2006...Same situation in Europe. It's not like she has to do tons of promo. But performance with a single,radio release and a few performances after album's release would help her to find new fans and remind herself to old fans. Her current position's tragic and she earns money form private shows right now but this won't last forever. If she doesn't do sth for realy fans,she'll dissapear for good because no one wants to support an artist which cares only about billionaires.

I'd also like her to announce new tour dates,a few for Europe and other continents but she probably won't sell many tickets despite her long hiatus in touring.People simply forgot about her and it's her own fault.On Jimmy's show she didn't seem to care about the tour or the fans...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.