Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

'Haus Beauty' to include over 70 products

Here's what we know about the line so far (it's not a lot, but stay tuned):

The list of potential product types is extensive (we stopped counting at 70), and includes things like cleansers, masks, oils, and all the colour cosmetics you could think of.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/uk/beauty/make-up-nails/a23274848/lady-gaga-makeup-line/

I thought she didn't believe in product lines knit1

This would've smashed at her peak. Not sure about now when the market is bloated with Kim K, Beyonce, Rihanna, Kylie, etc

But I guess she can market to the old(er) lady demographic now.

16 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Correct. 

It's just another 'why?...' moment in her career for me, after her rant about wanting to quit being a musician after being forced to go on a promotional campaign for fragnances she didn't want to promote because these things do not genuinely interest her / does not care about making more money on the side. I mean, at least it would be somewhat excusable if she opened some kick ass vintage clothing line or something 'cause it would fit her brand (well, maybe not even that now lol), but she's way too late for the party in this case, like you said... why go head to head with Fenty Beauty or Kylie Cosmetics.

12 hours ago, Infrared said:

This would've smashed at her peak. Not sure about now when the market is bloated with Kim K, Beyonce, Rihanna, Kylie, etc

But I guess she can market to the old(er) lady demographic now.

I believe what she said back then was specifically about fragrances or things in general that she's not passionate about/interested in. 

If she's actually into makeup this would be a different story. 

I don't know how she's going to compete against Fenty Beauty, Kylie Cosmetics etc unless she comes up with something new.

22 minutes ago, Tasso said:

I believe what she said back then was specifically about fragrances or things in general that she's not passionate about/interested in. 

If she's actually into makeup this would be a different story. 

I don't know how she's going to compete against Fenty Beauty, Kylie Cosmetics etc unless she comes up with something new.

I really hope she was talking about Eau De Gaga, because I still can't put my finger on it how she could've not liked FAME? Like, she came up with an one-of-a-kind color, opened laboratories in Paris, did a commercial which is better than 90% of her videos and FAME was a whole era itself... nicki5

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

I really hope she was talking about Eau De Gaga, because I still can't put my finger on it how she could've not liked FAME? Like, she came up with an one-of-a-kind color, opened laboratories in Paris, did a commercial which is better than 90% of her videos and FAME was a whole era itself... nicki5

I think that was the problem. Troy was probably pushing her to do all this extensive promo that she didn't want to do for a simple fragrance. dead2 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.