Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Gabe.

Rosalía | El Mal Querer | November 2nd, 2018

1 minute ago, Manel said:

YES STAN THE QUEEN OF SPAIN!!!!

She's going international with our music!!

cry1 i love reading these kind of comments on youtube. i do think she'll make it big!

On 9/23/2018 at 5:36 PM, Urbanov said:

Future queen of pop but no one knows her ok

i posted a recent interview she's done with P4K, videos to her newest singles AND her spotify page specifically because i would not expect most of FOTP to know about her as she is big only in Spain as of now and slowly getting to abroad Latin audiences on a mainstream level; the critical acclaim from major outlets has been there since her debut but anyway, yall could click one of those links to either listen and/or read Rosalía related stuff.

the "future queen of pop" remark might've been a (very playful) reach on my side but still no reason to come in here and act like an ass. jj1 you do you i guess. mwahx2

29 minutes ago, Luca said:

@Gabe. I'm not really for the spanish music, but her EMA performance was gorgeous, what songs should I start with to check her out? cry1 

Malamente, Brillo, Pienso en tu mirá, Bagdad & Antes de morirme

2 hours ago, Luca said:

@Gabe. I'm not really for the spanish music, but her EMA performance was gorgeous, what songs should I start with to check her out? cry1 

what @#Music said basically go for the singles first. Pienso en tu Mira is the definition of a bop, look up for the lyrics translation if you don't understand Spanish, it's just a brilliant work of art altogether

then comes the smasha *britney voice* Malamente and the rest follow. let us know your thoughts cry1

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.