Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Is Britney afraid to release?

The bitch made enough money off of that residency alone to warrant never working another day in her life if she doesn't want to work. 

And aside from that, her records still move -- maybe not as fast as they moved in 2000, but they still move decently enough in this day and age. 

If this were 2000, and if she was twenty years old, I might be inclined to agree with you -- but it's 2018, she's pushing 40, she has two kids, is a millionaire hundreds of times over - and is beloved by millions of people, who are all well aware of the fact that the woman is not fucking Pavarotti. 

On a side note, let's be real: she's probably whacked out on so many downers that she wouldn't know what fear was if it bit her in the ass. 

9 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

@Agugaga is just wanting something their fave will never get again..

Reveal hidden contents

A Hit thread... hottie1

It's not like Britney has been away in hiding, she's been busy dancing at shows and having interesting meet and greets. Glory was possibly one of the best albums of 2016 in my opinion. bey5

oprah8 

7 hours ago, Mamacita said:

The bitch made enough money off of that residency alone to warrant never working another day in her life if she doesn't want to work. 

And aside from that, her records still move -- maybe not as fast as they moved in 2000, but they still move decently enough in this day and age. 

If this were 2000, and if she was twenty years old, I might be inclined to agree with you -- but it's 2018, she's pushing 40, she has two kids, is a millionaire hundreds of times over - and is beloved by millions of people, who are all well aware of the fact that the woman is not fucking Pavarotti. 

On a side note, let's be real: she's probably whacked out on so many downers that she wouldn't know what fear was if it bit her in the ass. 

What money? Doesn’t she have like a 20k monthly allowance? brit4 

I love britney but honestly this is getting ridiculous , she went on a fucking tour with pit bull and they didn’t release the song not to mention not releasing anything in the past 2 years and when she did she gave us a good album but let it flop and only released 2 singles which were both the most boring & bland choices off the album 

I really miss pre-Britney Jean britney when she actually gave a fuck about her career tbh

xtina is still a flop btw

12 hours ago, Brinty said:

I love britney but honestly this is getting ridiculous , she went on a fucking tour with pit bull and they didn’t release the song not to mention not releasing anything in the past 2 years and when she did she gave us a good album but let it flop and only released 2 singles which were both the most boring & bland choices off the album 

I really miss pre-Britney Jean britney when she actually gave a fuck about her career tbh

Are you really living for a collabo with Pitbull like this is 2013 or something brit5 

13 hours ago, Brinty said:

Eh femme fatale era the music was there but performance and interview wise was yikes brit4 

On 9/17/2018 at 5:57 PM, Agugaga said:

She never released an album every year tho. 

We are now in 2018 but the difference is there is nothing slated to come out this time. Is she even working on an album?

ironically she releases the same year Beyonce and Gaga releases solo albums, and neither have released solo projects this year.

6 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Which happened AFTER Wil.iam gave Britney her last hit so there’s that oprah14 

And who cares? You were still peeing yourself cause Xtina snatched another hit thanks to him

6 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

And who cares? You were still peeing yourself cause Xtina snatched another hit thanks to him

Just so you know Xtina had another hit in 2013/2014 on a newer song than that putbull feature. I think it was called Say Something and it went top 5 and won a grammy too so ya oprah14 

Meanwhile Britney was laid to rest in 2012 nat1 

8 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Just so you know Xtina had another hit in 2013/2014 on a newer song than that putbull feature. I think it was called Say Something and it went top 5 and won a grammy too so ya oprah14 

Meanwhile Britney was laid to rest in 2012 nat1 

Meanwhile Make Me went top 20 and singles from Liberation were bubbling under. Your point?

14 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Meanwhile Make Me went top 20 and singles from Liberation were bubbling under. Your point?

If you want to clock top 20s then Xtina had 2 less than Britney even though Brit released 3 more albums, so are you sure you want to move forward with this point nat1 

15 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Decelerate was a #1 smash on the Walrus-Flop charts in Antarctica, lets not forget!

Flop In Line went to #2 and sat there for 10 weeks, It was initially blocked by Decelerate, but from the 5th week on it was blocked by Slumber Party re-entering the Cold100.

30 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

If you want to clock top 20s then Xtina had 2 less than Britney even though Brit released 3 more albums, so are you sure you want to move forward with this point nat1 

I wanted to clock latest chart entries since you wanted to compare their timeline. Britney snatched top 20 hit during her last album rollout and Lazytina flopped into oblivion. Poor dat 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.