Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Is Britney afraid to release?

11 hours ago, Agugaga said:

If you want to clock top 20s then Xtina had 2 less than Britney even though Brit released 3 more albums, so are you sure you want to move forward with this point nat1 

The mental gymnastics you put yourself through I ari9

I've been thinking about this quite a bit. Honestly i don't think she or the public are ready for new music from her.

As i've said elsewhere she needs a hiatus, where she's much less in the public eye, then she can have her big TEOM moment in the summer of 2020. 

12 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I've been thinking about this quite a bit. Honestly i don't think she or the public are ready for new music from her.

As i've said elsewhere she needs a hiatus, where she's much less in the public eye, then she can have her big TEOM moment in the summer of 2020. 

If she couldn't even have 1/4 of an "Emancipation of Mimi" moment during 2008/Circus what the fuck makes you think it will happen in 2020 ny4 

On 9/23/2018 at 10:58 PM, I Brings That Levity said:

omg I really hope you don’t think this is possible rip2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.