Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Is Britney afraid to release?

What happened? Britney has not released a new recording in 2 years, breaking even Xtina’s record of drought (remember, during the wait for “Liberation” Xtina did release a lot of stand alone tracks.)

Is Britney’s management scared to release? Do they not know what to do with her? What’s the problem? She had a canned single with Pitbull that was supposed to be released in the summer that never happened, then there was a song about a pecan pie or something that also never saw the light (im not sure this track even exists...it was probably made up by her fans, they have a tendency to do that).

I don’t blame her team. There really isn’t any place for Britney in the pop world, especially not right now. Her dance music would be perceived as outdated and tacky. Dua Lupa is barely achieving any success in the US doing this, and I don’t see Britney succeeding in that lane. She also can’t do r&b, rock or any other genre, so it does seem like they are stuck in a rut with her. oprah14 

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

she needs a vacation ari7 

she cant be releasing an album a year after another to maintain relevance ari7 

She never released an album every year tho. 

We are now in 2018 but the difference is there is nothing slated to come out this time. Is she even working on an album?

16 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

She never released an album every year tho. 

We are now in 2018 but the difference is there is nothing slated to come out this time. Is she even working on an album?

i initially had a Madonna/Rihanna diss in there but i deleted it cos i love them both ari7 

the pitbull song isn't her fault, i mean its... his song ft britney and that's it ari9 

Apple Pie was supposed to be a new song from her, thought, we don't even know if it exists, probably it doesn't ari9 last time i asked here i was told it's fake tho ari9 she won't be long enough gone, I think she will release something next year, I'd rather have an excellent album like Glory that took time to make (2 years) and not a 9-10 tracks album that sounds exactly the same rav3 if I'm not wrong she recorded +30 songs for Glory, and I think she wants to do the same for her next album, she needs more promo? yes, but with or without any feature, I'm sure it'll peak higher than Accelerate and Fall In Line rav3 

30 minutes ago, Just Whitney said:

Unlike Christina, Britney doesnt need to do much to have her singles chart on the Hot 100 so her fans arent worried at ALL i suppose.

Oh wait? Christina did much? ny2 

nice try sweetheart. Glory got way more promo than Liberation. Keep it the fuck movin ny14 

57 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I don't get this logic... dead2 There is always silence between albums, or the most part. She just hasn't made new music? Idgi.

Pretty Girls in 2015 before Glory

Scream and Shout in 2012/Ooo La La in 2013 before Barney Jean

”3” in 2009 before “Femme Fatale,” so no you are absolutely wrong. Britney always had something going on even if she doesn’t have an album out. oprah11 

Just now, Agugaga said:

Pretty Girls in 2015 before Glory

Scream and Shout in 2012/Ooo La La in 2013 before Barney Jean

”3” in 2009 before “Femme Fatale,” so no you are absolutely wrong. Britney always had something going on even if she doesn’t have an album out. oprah11 

Hardly. Yeah recently she had a few features before her last two albums (3 doesn't count cause it was literally a single for a compilation album) but that doesn't prove anything. Not releasing music between albums is normal for most every artist, so it's not surprising or anything remotely interesting if she hasn't released anything yet. 

Well, I don't know. Is she working in an album? Who knows. I actually prefer that she takes her time doing it than just releasing for the sake of it. From "Britney Jean" to "Glory" there was a three year wait so anything could happen next year.

@Agugaga is just wanting something their fave will never get again..

Spoiler

A Hit thread... hottie1

It's not like Britney has been away in hiding, she's been busy dancing at shows and having interesting meet and greets. Glory was possibly one of the best albums of 2016 in my opinion. bey5

Britney just got done with a 4 year Vegas residency and toured outside of Vegas several months after the end of her tour. During her breaks she recorded and released Glory and a couple music videos.

She's also a mom who puts her kids before anything else Recording music and sending out a new single or album probably isn't very high on her priority list and her label probably doesn't care what she does anymore since just having her on their roster makes them look good. Even if they suck.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.