Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slasher

The Liberation Tour | Sept. 25 - Nov. 13, 2018 | Discussion Thread

On 10/4/2018 at 8:43 AM, STJ said:

Can find the lil kim video, but can't seem to find the AGBW video, can anyone post that one if they find it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4osBQQxjeg

I assumed u found it already? the show kinda has been posted almost entirely by now moo1 

---

On topic: Both nights were sold out. The next show that will happen in 2 days with 10k capacity only has 60 tickets remaining, so will also be extremely likely to be sold out.

20 hours ago, Portia said:

I assumed u found it already? the show kinda has been posted almost entirely by now moo1 

---

On topic: Both nights were sold out. The next show that will happen in 2 days with 10k capacity only has 60 tickets remaining, so will also be extremely likely to be sold out.

Yes jj2

People took their time jj2 

Just watched a few of the Deserve performances from the tour. I LOVE that she has included this but I do wish she would sing it without the backing singers, and more like how she sung it on the original recording. Especially the part after 'tell me I'm the one that deserves it'. Seeing her do this alone on stage really would be something else!!!

3 hours ago, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

Just watched a few of the Deserve performances from the tour. I LOVE that she has included this but I do wish she would sing it without the backing singers, and more like how she sung it on the original recording. Especially the part after 'tell me I'm the one that deserves it'. Seeing her do this alone on stage really would be something else!!!

I also think it would be better if she performed it by herself. It looks weird to me the way they do it. um1

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.