Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slasher

The Liberation Tour | Sept. 25 - Nov. 13, 2018 | Discussion Thread

6 hours ago, River Song said:

venues can put whatever number of tickets they want on sale, so sometimes they hold back a chunk of 'em and only put them on sale if the amount of tickets they first released sell really well katy8

Didn't it happen in Sugar Land? because I can see hundreds of unsold tickets and I'm concerned... jj3

2 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

Didn't it happen in Sugar Land? because I can see hundreds of unsold tickets and I'm concerned... jj3

Concerned why? it's Texas, of all places not to sell out it was going to happen there.

I am actually happy with how she sold there, if they had roped off the top layer it would have look a lot better.

The next concert is almost sold out and the one after that is sold out so fret not.

2 hours ago, michael1814 said:

Concerned why? it's Texas, of all places not to sell out it was going to happen there.

I am actually happy with how she sold there, if they had roped off the top layer it would have look a lot better.

The next concert is almost sold out and the one after that is sold out so fret not.

It's sad to see like hundreds of unsold tickets because it's such a great show brit2 If only X had promoted the tour a few months ago...fall1

On 10/24/2018 at 5:45 PM, stilldirrtyx said:

They at least get a refund. I do not bc my show was “postponed”

Pretty sure you can get a refund. Thought they said ticket holders can either keep them for the new scheduled show or get a refund.

2 hours ago, TheRoxxtar said:

Pretty sure you can get a refund. Thought they said ticket holders can either keep them for the new scheduled show or get a refund.

the question is...will X announce dates for postponed shows? I don't believe it tbh jj4

24 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

We all know that Xtina wants to disappear till 2020 as soon as the tour ends so don't expect her to announce these 2 "postponed" dates mj1 

What's happening in 2020? and i feel bad for the ppl who missed out, so glad she didn't cancel my date katy8

6 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

We all know that Xtina wants to disappear till 2020 as soon as the tour ends so don't expect her to announce these 2 "postponed" dates mj1 

isn't 2020 a little too optimistic by xtina's standards?  sis did say she won't take another 6 years for X7, but that doesn't mean she can't take 5.9 years... brit9

also which fighter is trolling xtina's liberation tour wiki page? lol... (or having false hopes?) or did her team say something about a Leg 2 in Europe/Oceania?

tumblr_phlb4rsf5c1vgkun8o1_1280.png

13 hours ago, STJ said:

isn't 2020 a little too optimistic by xtina's standards?  sis did say she won't take another 6 years for X7, but that doesn't mean she can't take 5.9 years... brit9

also which fighter is trolling xtina's liberation tour wiki page? lol... (or having false hopes?) or did her team say something about a Leg 2 in Europe/Oceania?

tumblr_phlb4rsf5c1vgkun8o1_1280.png

I am too optimistic but in a week or two I'll come back to my pesimistic mode dead7 I guess some Fighters were pretty bored gaga3

20 hours ago, River Song said:

What's happening in 2020? and i feel bad for the ppl who missed out, so glad she didn't cancel my date katy8

Idk yet, I hope the Queen'll release X7 oprah7 but I know it's rather... impossible nicki5 I also feel bad for ppl who were promised to get new dates but were left with nothing mad12 Especially when it's her first tour in a decade and we can't be sure that she'll ever go on tour again moo7 

3 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

Idk yet, I hope the Queen'll release X7 oprah7 but I know it's rather... impossible nicki5 I also feel bad for ppl who were promised to get new dates but were left with nothing mad12 Especially when it's her first tour in a decade and we can't be sure that she'll ever go on tour again moo7 

I'm not buying what she's selling i think she's gonna take another long ass break. RCA didn't give one single fuck about Liberation, look at the way they threw out singles but did it in the dumbest way possible brit1 So i doubt they're gonna push her to make another album and if she's not being pushed she's gonna get lazy chi1  Summer's little enough to go on a tour now, but in 2 years time she's gonna be in first grade and not disrupting her schooling is gonna be the reason she doesn't tour again bey8. What I need is for her to chance her mind no seas cortes™ and do Vegas it's clearly the best balance for being a lazy pop star and being a mother brit7

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.