Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slasher

The Liberation Tour | Sept. 25 - Nov. 13, 2018 | Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

Ask Xtina moo1 I hope she'll announce a few ww dates at during the concert/after it since the tour ends tonight or in a few days but it's my wishful thinkingbey10

Do ppl ended a tour then announced new legs later??? in my experience shows usually get extended during the run, but idk since it's been so damn long since she's tour, can you really based what she might do off other acts tay5

1 hour ago, BackToBasics said:

No sis.If any of this rumors're true it means:Xtina'll annouce ww tour dates for 2019 after finishing us leg/she'll embark on a ww tour with X7 but we all know that it will probably come out in 2020/2021 ari9 anyway,we have to wait&see but I doubt we'll get any ww tour dates for 2019 sia4 

by 2024 if we go by how long we waited for Liberation

20 hours ago, River Song said:

The fact that she's really about to disappear for years and its not we even have the voice anymore so at least we got to see her wendy4

Yesterday she told  fans that it was the first leg and members of her team (Gilbert,Etienne etc.) teased new dates in their latest instagram posts oprah7

22 hours ago, River Song said:

Do ppl ended a tour then announced new legs later??? in my experience shows usually get extended during the run, but idk since it's been so damn long since she's tour, can you really based what she might do off other acts tay5

Yeah artists usually extend their tours during the run but Xtina's always been different nicki5 It's her first tour since 2007...none of the main pop girls her age've had such a long break from touring jj3  X said that the us leg was the first one and her dancers teased new dates on instagram so she's going to announce a new leg soon yas2 I think 2nd leg will start in February,she needs time to relax,to spend time with family etc but I'm verry happy. I hope she'll shoot music video for UIWY,send it to rado,perform it on tv a few times and then announce new dates. She enjoyed the tour so I'm not surprised she wants to extend it,it did better than anoye had expected it to do. 

4 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

Yesterday she told  fans that it was the first leg and members of her team (Gilbert,Etienne etc.) teased new dates in their latest instagram posts oprah7

Well that's optimist gaga13 hopefully they announce soon  

On 11/15/2018 at 1:35 AM, River Song said:

Well that's optimist gaga13 hopefully they announce soon  

This whole Era is more about being a masochist than an optimist though moo1.

I really hope she records a Tour DVD/Blu-ray or does some sort of Netflix-Documentary / Concert - but I can't imagine a world tour actually happening though I would love to....

... and honestly: Here in Europe, she'd flop hard with a Tour if her promotion is just like it is right now - non existent. Just word of mouth won't sell her that much in Europe I guess...

38 minutes ago, Anita said:

I really hope she records a Tour DVD/Blu-ray or does some sort of Netflix-Documentary / Concert - but I can't imagine a world tour actually happening though I would love to....

... and honestly: Here in Europe, she'd flop hard with a Tour if her promotion is just like it is right now - non existent. Just word of mouth won't sell her that much in Europe I guess...

I don't think she would head to Europe, I think a SA leg is what would happen if it's happening 

11 hours ago, Anita said:

maybe she only wants fighters to go to her concerts, and not the GP/other fanbases nicki5  however at my concert date, i saw one shady guy wearing a britney POM shirt lol... brit10 i read other music forums and most ppl dont even know liberation is her new album jj1

9 hours ago, STJ said:

maybe she only wants fighters to go to her concerts, and not the GP/other fanbases nicki5  however at my concert date, i saw one shady guy wearing a britney POM shirt lol... brit10 i read other music forums and most ppl dont even know liberation is her new album jj1

dead0 Idk why stans still love to pretend like both of their fanbases don't overlap, like I saw some guy watching Britney's MP perfume commercial in line at RCMH, he also had a bucket of KFC eve1 

I haven't shared much from my experience from The Liberation Tour, because it still feels so fucking unreal to me rip2

First of let me start with HOURS before the show, I went to take a picture of the sign of her performing there. It is my most liked picture on Instagram my notifications really went nuts that day. Anyway I got there like an hour before they let people in, I think I was the first or second one there. I was really nervous, because I was literally so freaking close to see my all time favorite artist for the first time and I fucking travelled so fucking far just to see her. Fuck I sat on a PLANE for almost 9 hours straight and went through airports and airplanes for almost 24 hours just to get there #DEDICATION. Anyway we got in and I went straight to the merch store and bought a Dirrty t-shirt and that wind poncho which combined costs $105 ($40 for the t-shirt & $65 for the poncho). I found my seat and sat down. This dude tries to pay me idr how much to change seats and I'm like no. He wouldn't stop and two people behind me helped me to get him away. Then Big Boy's set started the crowd went nuts and I am sitting there "I do not know any of these songs" and the only song I knew was "Hey Ya'" he did with outcast which wasn't performed, but he did a good show and perfect to warm up for the queen herself.

Next it starts with the clock ticking down time some time after Big Boy's set ended. I was literally so close to crying, like LITERALLY crying. Then both the videos intros starts and I am screaming on top of my lungs. Then Maria starts and bitch I was already slayed from "I'm here" part alone. The performance was gorgeous and THOSE VOCALS even though she wasn't fully recovered. I was literally slayed during the whole performance and the outfit was amazing. Then came Genie 3.0 the asian version which was also really amazing. That huge kimono? she wore was also gorgeous. Those vocals yet again and I was slayed YET AGAIN. I still screamed on top of my lungs and I even coughed because my lungs needed air. Then after genie finishes up and the video interlude for The Queen Is Back and I was yet again slayed. Then the intro for fucking DIRRTY and I was again screaming, because literally the song is a fucking bop to this day. then she goes "rawr" and starts the song and I was literally slayed throughout the whole song. She was like "Yes, Chicagoooooooo. I couldn't miss out tonight no matter what, we came to play tonight let's go Chicago sing it." and then the bridge came and the fucking vocal run which was AMAZING. AND THAT OUTFIT WAS AMAZING! I really loved she brought the chaps back for the tour. Then it was Sick Of Sittin' which was also awesome to hear live, even if I have other songs I prefer to hear over it. Again she was literally incredible during the whole performance of sick of sittin' and served sass during the performance and I lived for it. and the whole "I am free" part was amazing. Then she starts talking about she was not going to cancel the show and wasn't 1000% better and wasn't to cancel another show so we had to bear with her. Bitch sounded amazing. She was like it would be a lot easier if I lip synced, but I don't do that shit so bear with me. I was screaming, because in my opinion if your an artist you should perform your MUSIC LIVE god damn it. She talked she got some old songs and some new songs. Then she went on with What A Girl Wants which sounded yet again amazing and then went over to Come On Over (All I Want Is You) which also was also amazing and literally one of my faves from her debut. THEN she did fucking Keep On Singin' My Song and I was shooketh, because of how incredible she sounded live during that song and then she did Can't Hold Us Down which also was amazing and bitch I lived for her performing it. 

Then another video interlude starts this time the right moves one, which was again gorgeous and really party like. After that came fucking Deserve which sounded just as gorgeous as ever in the dress where her boobs with pasties where hanging over the corset and yet another good outfit, even though I prefer the dress she used first more. Then started Accelerate and she threw glitter on herself and I was living. The boys next to me fucking knew the words to the song. Then came the fucking bionic medley which was EVERYTHING. It made me love Elastic Love a lot lately, I normally have a love/hate thing for that song normally. Then came woohoo which was amazing and so sassy. She was even like "Heeeeey Gilbert" when he helped her down from the table during Woohoo. Then Not Myself Tonight played for a little bit, even though I would love for her to sing a bit from that as well. Then she was like "Never got to properly do this song" and went on with Bionic and it was amazing and I was yet again LIVING for it. Then after the bionic medley this cartoon video interlude started playing of really old cartoons. It was really beautiful. Then came Express dance break featuring Christina herself and it was so good, people who say she can't dance can sit the fuck down. Then Lady Marmalade followed that and it was amazing and lots of sass from the dancers with fans and here I was living YET again. Christina even served some sass and those notes she delivered during the song was also amazing. I have been screaming off and on during the songs and my throat really felt it by now, but I didn't care she fucking deserves every scream I shouted out that night, because it was fucking AMAZING. and the last OOH YES part was amazing! and again that outfit was amazing

Then the band is playing while the queen herself is changing and then she comes of with the fucking note for Ain't No Other Man and the whole crowd started screaming for that NOTE ALONE. Her outfit was yet on point. I was yet again living for the queen performing. Then the second high long was EVERYTHING and amazing #LEGENDOFUNTIEDSTATES #XTINA4PRESIDENTPLZ. Then another video interlude and this time it is the Wonderland one (Xtina needs to release the full damn song, because it is amazing). The video interlude is my favorite out of everyone during the show. The song, the setting of the video is just ugh PERFECT. Ugh I still need the song in full. Then she sang Say Something with some dude which sounded so beautiful and I really enjoyed it. The queen looked gorgeous yet again. Those softer vocals was amazing as well and the emotions she puts in the songs is also just breathtaking. After this she did It's A Mans World which also was incredible. Those vocals was everything. I am so happy she covered this song on tour, because the grammy performance one is so amazing. She did not disappoint me with the performance of that song at all, it was just pure slayage. THE LAST NOTE THOUGH, who would have thought she had been sick to deliver that note cry1 and then she did my favorite song by her which is Fighter and bitch it was amazing. The roughness of her vocals is amazing and even though she played it a bit safe it was still AMAZING. Let me remind you I have been living throughout her whole setlist so far and been screaming off and on during the show so far. The bridge part of Fighter was also amazing with the vocal runs she did.  She was like "Put ya hands up up up up" and yes it was everything. She clapped and then did the Chorus once more and it was everything. GAWD LORD SAVE MY VOCAL CHORD at this point because it started to sound very bad, but I still screamed at top of my lungs.

Then came another video interlude for dreamer with some "ooooooh" in the background and it sounded like a new song started playing a bit during the interlude. It showed a lot of pictures which was amazing. Then she starts the next set with Fall In Line and a new outfit and it was good, but not my favorite. Her vocals were very controlled during the first verse and it sounded a bit haunting which was amazing. Then the chorus started with Demi playback and Xtina singing as well which was amazing. Then she starts talking and you can hear it in her voice that she is sick, she talked about do I come out and give a 1000%. She was controlling her throat a lot during her talk, which I can understand because she wasn't fully recovered and yet sang live and did those notes. She said the stage is her home and her everything. She really sounded thankful for us fans for being with her during this time, she really sounded humble as fuck. The speech went on for so long and it was amazing. Right after the speech she did Twice which sounds gorgeous live, I would say I prefer live version of Twice than the studio version. I really hope Twice will be on her setlist for a long time, because that was a performance. Then there was a costume change and she did beautiful which even though have been over performed to death at this point was amazing, because the crowd was singing a long to the song which was gorgeous. The vocals were amazing during the whole song and everyone was clapping at the end of the song. Then after she left the stage everyone shouted "CHRISTINA, CHRISTINA, CHRISTINA, CHRISTINA" and it was awesome.

New costume change and Unless With You started and it sounded gorgeous. The outfit was amazing as well. They even filmed the crowd which you could see on the screen behind her during the performance. Again it was incredible performance of the song. All the smiles of the people being filmed and lived during the song. Then she invited this fan who used forever to purpose to his GF which was really cute. It took like 2 minutes which was so cute and I didn't mind how long time it took, because it literally such a cute proposal. They travelled from BRAZIL and their Detroit show got cancelled and Xtina sounded happy that they made it and finished off the song with some flawless vocals. She sounded so humble to them as well. Then started Let There Be Love and it was literally so amazing. She really let herself lose and danced a lot and slayed it. She brought out Mercedes and Detox for this performance which was literally so awesome. They danced along to the song and Xtina had some flawless vocal runs during the whole song. I was literally screaming throughout the song it was literally amazing. Then everyone clapped at the end of the show as Xtina left the stage. Then after that I went to back to the hotel, yes I walked because it was close by. Anyway my vocal chord was so bad that I could barely speak, but damn it was fucking worth it. I was a bit scared of my throat because what if it didn't recover from this. But it was back to normal the day after. I literally was really close to buy tickets for the 2nd night but decided against it, kinda regret it now because I would love to live through that again. 

Overall I really loved the concert from beginning to the end and it was literally so FUCKING worth every single coin I spend to get to see Xtina live. I swear to god if you get a chance to see her live, just fucking buy a ticket and go. It will be worth every single coin. She can fucking deliver an amazing show and I am so fucking happy I went and she didn't cancel the show. She really seemed to enjoy performing throughout the whole show and never looked bored. She also seemed so happy to be on the stage again and performing for her fans again. I will do this all again if she announces a new leg in Europe, because literally that was an amazing show and once in a lifetime thing I did. I even second guessed my choice a few days before leaving to Chicago if I did make the right choice, I am so glad I went through it because it was worth it in the end. It was also the perfect way to end my 25th birthday celebration by seeing her live. I am literally so happy about the tour and it was amazing, incredible and I was slayed. It has taken me over a month to write because it was so unbelievable and it is still to this day. 

I am literally sorry for all the misspelling etc. but I literally had to get this long ass post out of my heart and has been on my mind ever since I got home to type this shit up. I literally have nothing else to say at the moment and thank you if you decide to read through my whole experience of The Liberation Tour.

13 minutes ago, Habits said:

I haven't shared much from my experience from The Liberation Tour, because it still feels so fucking unreal to me rip2

First of let me start with HOURS before the show, I went to take a picture of the sign of her performing there. It is my most liked picture on Instagram my notifications really went nuts that day. Anyway I got there like an hour before they let people in, I think I was the first or second one there. I was really nervous, because I was literally so freaking close to see my all time favorite artist for the first time and I fucking travelled so fucking far just to see her. Fuck I sat on a PLANE for almost 9 hours straight and went through airports and airplanes for almost 24 hours just to get there #DEDICATION. Anyway we got in and I went straight to the merch store and bought a Dirrty t-shirt and that wind poncho which combined costs $105 ($40 for the t-shirt & $65 for the poncho). I found my seat and sat down. This dude tries to pay me idr how much to change seats and I'm like no. He wouldn't stop and two people behind me helped me to get him away. Then Big Boy's set started the crowd went nuts and I am sitting there "I do not know any of these songs" and the only song I knew was "Hey Ya'" he did with outcast which wasn't performed, but he did a good show and perfect to warm up for the queen herself.

Next it starts with the clock ticking down time some time after Big Boy's set ended. I was literally so close to crying, like LITERALLY crying. Then both the videos intros starts and I am screaming on top of my lungs. Then Maria starts and bitch I was already slayed from "I'm here" part alone. The performance was gorgeous and THOSE VOCALS even though she wasn't fully recovered. I was literally slayed during the whole performance and the outfit was amazing. Then came Genie 3.0 the asian version which was also really amazing. That huge kimono? she wore was also gorgeous. Those vocals yet again and I was slayed YET AGAIN. I still screamed on top of my lungs and I even coughed because my lungs needed air. Then after genie finishes up and the video interlude for The Queen Is Back and I was yet again slayed. Then the intro for fucking DIRRTY and I was again screaming, because literally the song is a fucking bop to this day. then she goes "rawr" and starts the song and I was literally slayed throughout the whole song. She was like "Yes, Chicagoooooooo. I couldn't miss out tonight no matter what, we came to play tonight let's go Chicago sing it." and then the bridge came and the fucking vocal run which was AMAZING. AND THAT OUTFIT WAS AMAZING! I really loved she brought the chaps back for the tour. Then it was Sick Of Sittin' which was also awesome to hear live, even if I have other songs I prefer to hear over it. Again she was literally incredible during the whole performance of sick of sittin' and served sass during the performance and I lived for it. and the whole "I am free" part was amazing. Then she starts talking about she was not going to cancel the show and wasn't 1000% better and wasn't to cancel another show so we had to bear with her. Bitch sounded amazing. She was like it would be a lot easier if I lip synced, but I don't do that shit so bear with me. I was screaming, because in my opinion if your an artist you should perform your MUSIC LIVE god damn it. She talked she got some old songs and some new songs. Then she went on with What A Girl Wants which sounded yet again amazing and then went over to Come On Over (All I Want Is You) which also was also amazing and literally one of my faves from her debut. THEN she did fucking Keep On Singin' My Song and I was shooketh, because of how incredible she sounded live during that song and then she did Can't Hold Us Down which also was amazing and bitch I lived for her performing it. 

Then another video interlude starts this time the right moves one, which was again gorgeous and really party like. After that came fucking Deserve which sounded just as gorgeous as ever in the dress where her boobs with pasties where hanging over the corset and yet another good outfit, even though I prefer the dress she used first more. Then started Accelerate and she threw glitter on herself and I was living. The boys next to me fucking knew the words to the song. Then came the fucking bionic medley which was EVERYTHING. It made me love Elastic Love a lot lately, I normally have a love/hate thing for that song normally. Then came woohoo which was amazing and so sassy. She was even like "Heeeeey Gilbert" when he helped her down from the table during Woohoo. Then Not Myself Tonight played for a little bit, even though I would love for her to sing a bit from that as well. Then she was like "Never got to properly do this song" and went on with Bionic and it was amazing and I was yet again LIVING for it. Then after the bionic medley this cartoon video interlude started playing of really old cartoons. It was really beautiful. Then came Express dance break featuring Christina herself and it was so good, people who say she can't dance can sit the fuck down. Then Lady Marmalade followed that and it was amazing and lots of sass from the dancers with fans and here I was living YET again. Christina even served some sass and those notes she delivered during the song was also amazing. I have been screaming off and on during the songs and my throat really felt it by now, but I didn't care she fucking deserves every scream I shouted out that night, because it was fucking AMAZING. and the last OOH YES part was amazing! and again that outfit was amazing

Then the band is playing while the queen herself is changing and then she comes of with the fucking note for Ain't No Other Man and the whole crowd started screaming for that NOTE ALONE. Her outfit was yet on point. I was yet again living for the queen performing. Then the second high long was EVERYTHING and amazing #LEGENDOFUNTIEDSTATES #XTINA4PRESIDENTPLZ. Then another video interlude and this time it is the Wonderland one (Xtina needs to release the full damn song, because it is amazing). The video interlude is my favorite out of everyone during the show. The song, the setting of the video is just ugh PERFECT. Ugh I still need the song in full. Then she sang Say Something with some dude which sounded so beautiful and I really enjoyed it. The queen looked gorgeous yet again. Those softer vocals was amazing as well and the emotions she puts in the songs is also just breathtaking. After this she did It's A Mans World which also was incredible. Those vocals was everything. I am so happy she covered this song on tour, because the grammy performance one is so amazing. She did not disappoint me with the performance of that song at all, it was just pure slayage. THE LAST NOTE THOUGH, who would have thought she had been sick to deliver that note cry1 and then she did my favorite song by her which is Fighter and bitch it was amazing. The roughness of her vocals is amazing and even though she played it a bit safe it was still AMAZING. Let me remind you I have been living throughout her whole setlist so far and been screaming off and on during the show so far. The bridge part of Fighter was also amazing with the vocal runs she did.  She was like "Put ya hands up up up up" and yes it was everything. She clapped and then did the Chorus once more and it was everything. GAWD LORD SAVE MY VOCAL CHORD at this point because it started to sound very bad, but I still screamed at top of my lungs.

Then came another video interlude for dreamer with some "ooooooh" in the background and it sounded like a new song started playing a bit during the interlude. It showed a lot of pictures which was amazing. Then she starts the next set with Fall In Line and a new outfit and it was good, but not my favorite. Her vocals were very controlled during the first verse and it sounded a bit haunting which was amazing. Then the chorus started with Demi playback and Xtina singing as well which was amazing. Then she starts talking and you can hear it in her voice that she is sick, she talked about do I come out and give a 1000%. She was controlling her throat a lot during her talk, which I can understand because she wasn't fully recovered and yet sang live and did those notes. She said the stage is her home and her everything. She really sounded thankful for us fans for being with her during this time, she really sounded humble as fuck. The speech went on for so long and it was amazing. Right after the speech she did Twice which sounds gorgeous live, I would say I prefer live version of Twice than the studio version. I really hope Twice will be on her setlist for a long time, because that was a performance. Then there was a costume change and she did beautiful which even though have been over performed to death at this point was amazing, because the crowd was singing a long to the song which was gorgeous. The vocals were amazing during the whole song and everyone was clapping at the end of the song. Then after she left the stage everyone shouted "CHRISTINA, CHRISTINA, CHRISTINA, CHRISTINA" and it was awesome.

New costume change and Unless With You started and it sounded gorgeous. The outfit was amazing as well. They even filmed the crowd which you could see on the screen behind her during the performance. Again it was incredible performance of the song. All the smiles of the people being filmed and lived during the song. Then she invited this fan who used forever to purpose to his GF which was really cute. It took like 2 minutes which was so cute and I didn't mind how long time it took, because it literally such a cute proposal. They travelled from BRAZIL and their Detroit show got cancelled and Xtina sounded happy that they made it and finished off the song with some flawless vocals. She sounded so humble to them as well. Then started Let There Be Love and it was literally so amazing. She really let herself lose and danced a lot and slayed it. She brought out Mercedes and Detox for this performance which was literally so awesome. They danced along to the song and Xtina had some flawless vocal runs during the whole song. I was literally screaming throughout the song it was literally amazing. Then everyone clapped at the end of the show as Xtina left the stage. Then after that I went to back to the hotel, yes I walked because it was close by. Anyway my vocal chord was so bad that I could barely speak, but damn it was fucking worth it. I was a bit scared of my throat because what if it didn't recover from this. But it was back to normal the day after. I literally was really close to buy tickets for the 2nd night but decided against it, kinda regret it now because I would love to live through that again. 

Overall I really loved the concert from beginning to the end and it was literally so FUCKING worth every single coin I spend to get to see Xtina live. I swear to god if you get a chance to see her live, just fucking buy a ticket and go. It will be worth every single coin. She can fucking deliver an amazing show and I am so fucking happy I went and she didn't cancel the show. She really seemed to enjoy performing throughout the whole show and never looked bored. She also seemed so happy to be on the stage again and performing for her fans again. I will do this all again if she announces a new leg in Europe, because literally that was an amazing show and once in a lifetime thing I did. I even second guessed my choice a few days before leaving to Chicago if I did make the right choice, I am so glad I went through it because it was worth it in the end. It was also the perfect way to end my 25th birthday celebration by seeing her live. I am literally so happy about the tour and it was amazing, incredible and I was slayed. It has taken me over a month to write because it was so unbelievable and it is still to this day. 

I am literally sorry for all the misspelling etc. but I literally had to get this long ass post out of my heart and has been on my mind ever since I got home to type this shit up. I literally have nothing else to say at the moment and thank you if you decide to read through my whole experience of The Liberation Tour.

ny3cry3

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.