Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slasher

The Liberation Tour | Sept. 25 - Nov. 13, 2018 | Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, Kirjava said:

The one market that gives the least shit about her. wendy4 Europe/Asia loves her, Latin America WORSHIPS her. At least the Latin American fans deserved a tour. aura1

Hopefully this is only for her to see how things work out, getting herself re-acquainted with touring, and then she can announce a couple of dates worldwide next year.aretha1

But this is mostly wishful thinking sia3

You know damn well she will go back to what she does best (Her billionaire tour) ari9 

8 hours ago, Kirjava said:

Hopefully this is only for her to see how things work out, getting herself re-acquainted with touring, and then she can announce a couple of dates worldwide next year.aretha1

This. I want her to realize how much she loves being a pop star and actually start giving a shit again, but unfortunately I think that ship has sailed. sob1 

On 9/24/2018 at 7:19 PM, Rachel Green said:

A touring force, yes! oprah7 I can't wait! oprah7

I still can't understand why she doesn't want to appreciate countries which support her a lot...instead of it she chose to tour in NA only and we all know that Americans haven't supported her solo projects since B2B brit3 Brazil likes her a lot but she hasn't been there for 17 yrs.I'm pretty sure she would sell out 5-7k arenas if she announced a tour there.Tickets would sell much better than in NA ari9  I think she'd also be able to sell out 5-7k venues in the UK,Germany&Australia.

NA leg sold better than I had expected so it's time to announce ww dates hottie1

9 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

I still can't understand why she doesn't want to appreciate countries which support her a lot...instead of it she chose to tour in NA only and we all know that the US haven't supported her solo projects since B2B brit3 Brazil likes her a lot but she hasn't been there for 17 yrs.I'm pretty sure she would sell out 5-7k arenas if she announced tour there.Tickets would sell much better than in NA ari9  I think she'd also be able to sell out 5-7k venues in the UK,Germany&Australia.

NA leg sold better than I had expected so it's time to announce ww dates hottie1

This I'm so mad she is just touring in the US, like why not  Mexico? i mean Mexico loves her and keeps playing her spanish songs like crazy.... ugh

9 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

I still can't understand why she doesn't want to appreciate countries which support her a lot...instead of it she chose to tour in NA only and we all know that the US haven't supported her solo projects since B2B brit3 Brazil likes her a lot but she hasn't been there for 17 yrs.I'm pretty sure she would sell out 5-7k arenas if she announced tour there.Tickets would sell much better than in NA ari9  I think she'd also be able to sell out 5-7k venues in the UK,Germany&Australia.

yes she should do UK and Germany tbh maybe Spain and Netherlands

On 9/24/2018 at 10:26 PM, GlenCoco said:

This I'm so mad she is just touring in the US, like why not  Mexico? i mean Mexico loves her and keeps playing her spanish songs like crazy.... ugh

EXACTLY! Same with SA,Europe and Australia dead2  Canada's also been supportive,show in Orilla was the first stop of the tour which sold out katy9 She should've announced one or two more shows there e.g. in Toronto and Ottawa nicki5   A few shows in Europe would also be nice rav3 She doesn't have to go on a year long tour like P!nk or JT, 10 shows in Europe,5 in SA,3 in Australia and we're good rav3 she would earn more $ and we would be happy as fuck nicki5 it would take her like 3 wks jj3

7 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

EXACTLY! Same with SA,Europe and Australia dead2  Canada's also been supportive,show in Orilla was the first stop of the tour which sold out katy9 She should've announced one or two more shows there e.g. in Toronto and Ottawa nicki5   A few shows in Europe would also be nice rav3 She doesn't have to go on a yar long tour like P!nk or JT, 10 shows in Europe,5 in SA,3 in Australia nad we're good rav3 she would earn more $ and we would be happy as fuck nicki5 it would take her like 3 wks jj3

IKR, a few shows outside the US won't hurt... but i hope we get some soon tho

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.