Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Did Lana just release the worlds best sleeping aid?

Just now, Divine said:

Is this supposed to be a drag I’m-

No, IJS. Ariana is boring. Talented but boring. 

Lana is not boring, she's chill and she has her own style of music which is not for everybody.

9 minutes ago, Divine said:

Obviously haven’t listened to much kpop if you think it all sounds the same but werk at the deflection nicki5 

That also applies to you: you obviously haven’t listened to Lana’s other works if you think all she can do is to put people to sleep, therefore it clocks the OP

nicki5 

9 minutes ago, Divine said:

Mrs. Davidson was only asleep on two album covers btw so the drag didn’t make sense!!!!! check mate!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Someone is mad over nothing, tsk tsk!

9778_600.gif

If i wanted to drag your fave/make you feel upset i'd have made a bomb joke, or blamed her for her ex's death and let you fume for months, but did i do any of them? No! 

Just now, Urbanov said:

That also applies to you: you obviously haven’t listened to Lana’s other works if you think all she can do is to put people to sleep, therefore it clocks the OP

nicki5 

I’ve listened to all of her released works and dabbled in a few unreleased actually. My opinion stands. Next customer! nicki5 

3 minutes ago, Savage said:

No, IJS. Ariana is boring. Talented but boring. 

Lana is not boring, she's chill and she has her own style of music which is not for everybody.

Lana isn’t boring?

Eartha-Kitt.gif

Just now, Savage said:

Someone is mad over nothing, tsk tsk!

9778_600.gif

If i wanted to drag your fave i'd have made a bomb joke, or blamed her for her ex's death and let you fume for months, but did i do any of them? No! 

“Mad” rip4

erm no those aren’t drags those are vile comments that one shouldn’t make because you would literally be making fun of the deaths of innocent people? kinda different from calling a girls music boring. rip4

Now let me listen to BTD, an album that spent 5 years on BB200 and is one of the longest running album on the chart by female artist. Imagine putting people to sleep for this long - other faves can only wish! oprah14 

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

6 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

nicki5 

I’ve listened to all of her released works and dabbled in a few unreleased actually. My opinion stands. Next customer! nicki5 

Stands? So you agree that Lana’s music don’t put people to sleep? nicki5 

They say that ignorance is bliss... oh man oprah14 

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Science has proven people can sleep while standing up. Goodnight! God bless anaL for finding the cure to insomnia! oprah14 

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

I also listened to K-Pop songs and they sound all the same to me. So my opinion stands nicki5

Just now, Divine said:

“Mad” rip4

erm no those aren’t drags those are vile comments that one shouldn’t make because you would literally be making fun of the deaths of innocent people? kinda different from calling a girls music boring. rip4

It's not that i'd ever make them, but maybe you should start labeling things right. When i'm criticizing your fave it is not a "drag". Ok? Because if i wanted to drag ariana grande just for the purpose of making you mad i'd have went about it in a different direction.

7 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Now let me listen to BTD, an album that spent 6 years on BB200 and is one of the longest running album on the chart by female artist. Imagine putting people to sleep for this long - other faves can only wish! oprah14 

You must have overslept one more year. jj2

Just now, Divine said:

When did I say Lana songs sounded the same. Just said they were all snooze fests. I know y’all are reading and typing whilst half asleep but please have some reading comprehension nicki5 

If they somehow put people to sleep they must share the same thing, don’t they? It’s not about reading comprehension, rather about having a common sense nicki5 

Just now, Urbanov said:

If they somehow put people to sleep they must share the same thing, don’t they? It’s not about reading comprehension, rather about having a common sense nicki5 

Yes that thing they all have in common is that they’re all boring, where did I lose you nicki5 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.