Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Did Lana just release the worlds best sleeping aid?

A recent study was released today that there has been a recent influx of those in the 15-25 age range falling asleep suddenly while at the wheel, at work and school, and just every day activities. Reports say that the people that were falling asleep unexpectedly were listening to the nearly 10 minute, new song by American artist Lana Del Rey. Scientists are shocked that Lana Del Rey was able to put so many to sleep with her past four albums, but they say Ms. Grant has really pulled out all of the stops with her ten minute long melatonin in song form.

"ZzzQuill has officially filed for bankruptcy," Wall Street experts said in a press conference. "Lana Del Rey's music was always the company's biggest competition but now that people are realizing that they can just play Rey's music to pass out harder than the strongest anesthesia, there's no use for the product. Even doctors are using her latest song to knock out patients for surgery!"

Have any of you used Lana Del Rey's music to fall asleep faster than wild animal being hit by a tranquilizer dart?

no but in all seriousness the song is boring af and I legit dozed off listening to that snooze fest pfff. the fact that there's actually people that can sit through an entire Lana album without being bored out of their minds or actually falling asleep continues to be a surprise to me.

Someone who dislikes Lana sleeps with his eyes (and ears) open, no one else.

7f7DHx.gif

Oh god, miss you on my lips
It's me, your little Venice biatch
On the stoop with the neighborhood kids
Callin' out, bang bang, kiss, kiss

7f7DHx.gif

You're in the yard, I light the fire
And as the summer fades away
Nothing gold can stay
You write, I tour, we make it work
You're beautiful and I'm insane
We're American-made

7f7DHx.gif

42 minutes ago, Divine said:

A recent study was released today that there has been a recent influx of those in the 15-25 age range falling asleep suddenly while at the wheel, at work and school, and just every day activities. Reports say that the people that were falling asleep unexpectedly were listening to the nearly 10 minute, new song by American artist Lana Del Rey. Scientists are shocked that Lana Del Rey was able to put so many to sleep with her past four albums, but they say Ms. Grant has really pulled out all of the stops with her ten minute long melatonin in song form.

"ZzzQuill has officially filed for bankruptcy," Wall Street experts said in a press conference. "Lana Del Rey's music was always the company's biggest competition but now that people are realizing that they can just play Rey's music to pass out harder than the strongest anesthesia, there's no use for the product. Even doctors are using her latest song to knock out patients for surgery!"

Have any of you used Lana Del Rey's music to fall asleep faster than wild animal being hit by a tranquilizer dart?

no but in all seriousness the song is boring af and I legit dozed off listening to that snooze fest pfff. the fact that there's actually people that can sit through an entire Lana album without being bored out of their minds or actually falling asleep continues to be a surprise to me.

me after listening to j****** l**** amirite @Hylia

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

Her one interesting album being her debut. Not you proving my point I-

It’s kinda funny coming from a k poop stan knowing that all their shit sounds the same or is a carbon copy of what’s trendy in ww pop 

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Okay, but all these songs are old? nicki5 She hasn't made a song like this since BTD nicki5

So it proves the point of “coming up with something else” oprah14 

she did pop bops in the past and as a true artist she won’t stick to one formula for the rest of her life

20 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I don't get how she has such a large gay fanbase, when gays are mostly into "bops" dead2

Her new track is basically 10 minutes of nothing and a sad attempt at being artsy dead2

Cause being gay doesn't mean you listen only to "bops". ny12 You don't listen to something or someone just cause you're gay. ny12 Well at least I don't. ny12

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

It’s kinda funny coming from a k poop stan knowing that all their shit sounds the same or is a carbon copy of what’s trendy in ww pop 

Obviously haven’t listened to much kpop if you think it all sounds the same but werk at the deflection nicki5 

6 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

LANA MUSIC IS SLEEP INDUCING !!!1111 it sounds the same!!!! Zzz!!!!1111

It’s kinda sad that people who say shit like that don’t even know but welp oprah14

OMG tan for hit N run iggy1 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.