Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Slasher

Xtina's new fragrance, Violet Noir, now available!

12 hours ago, Queen said:

This. sia4 All I wanted was for her to have a great era, and it started off great, but fell to pieces quickly after. sia4 

I know she doesn't want to do as big promotion as she did during debut&stripped era. I'd like promotion to be well planned.B2B promotion was perfect,it wasn't too short nor too long katy9  And I'd like Xtina to visit Australia&SA.She hasn't been there for 12 years and these markets used to support her music.She should've focused on SA more during Stripped&B2B era.If she had done that her albums could've sold hundreds of copies there jj4  Every artist in her generation has one huge market-for P!nk it's Australia,for Beyonce it's US etc. kesha5    I'm just really sad that her voice's forgotten katy6  Liberation&Bionic deserved to sell at least 3m copies ww mad12

13 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

16 fragrances,6 studio albums mad8 I guess we already know what she likes to do and what she doesn't like to do mj1 btw her fragrances must sell well if she keeps releasing them mad5 too bad ppl don't care about her music that much ny10

i even bought the original perfume last xmas for my cousin cos she stans it ny3 she doesnt knew anything about Xs music tho dead2 she doesnt even know there were Bionic Lotus and now Liberation tbh fall9

6 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

i even bought the original perfume last xmas for my cousin cos she stans it ny3 she doesnt knew anything about Xs music tho dead2 she doesnt even know there were Bionic Lotus and now Liberation tbh fall9

It's sad katy9 But Xtina gets what she deserves ari9

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.