Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Maroon 5 to headline SBHS 2019

6 minutes ago, Ricky Martin said:

GOD please no

burn1

it's time for another girl, we had a man last year and it was the worst EVER

Get Shakira instead with Ricky Martin and Enrique Iglesias as guests

giphy.gif

xtina1 

11 minutes ago, Infrared said:

They can bring out Cardi as a guest.

Hopefully it's not as bland as Coldplay

Yeah, Coldplay was kind of meh and the audience seems to not enjoy it but it’s because Coldplay is bigger in Europe. With M5 it’s going to be different and better

4 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Yeah, Coldplay was kind of meh and the audience seems to not enjoy it but it’s because Coldplay is bigger in Europe. With M5 it’s going to be different and better

Coldplay wasn't confident in their hits and let the guests outshine them. I'm worried about M5 because they've sold out so much over the past few years, their performances might be lazy as fuck.

like wtf is this

and this

A series of photos of the band member's faces with cartoonish filters added to them.

Hopefully they don't get stuck with a daytime HT show. 

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

Coldplay wasn't confident in their hits and let the guests outshine them. I'm worried about M5 because they've sold out so much over the past few years, their performances might be lazy as fuck.

like wtf is this

and this

A series of photos of the band member's faces with cartoonish filters added to them.

Hopefully they don't get stuck with a daytime HT show. 

I don’t expect them to wear over the top costumes and shit like that. I think that scene and the settings will be rather toned down. They have a long list of hits and that’s enough for a 15-20 minutes halftime show.

They probably will perform some of their older stuff, classics like This Love, She Will Be Loved and then some bops like Moves Like Jagger, Sugar, One More Night and Animals

Can’t believe they’ve never done it, they have so many hits. 

And this pretty much guarantees that Cardi B will perform too...

1 hour ago, Jake said:

This was pretty much a guarantee. If it wasn't going to be P!nk, it was going to be them. 

Omg Pink would throw the greatest show ever

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.