Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Nile Rodgers: Gaga more respectful than fossil

1 minute ago, Savage said:

Facts don't care for anyone's feelings.
Madonna is the #1 female in BB's GOAT list, is a R&R Hall of fame inductee and has a Guinness record to confirm her sales (all puts her at the top of the game!), it took someone as legendary as mariah, with 18#1's, to come at #2. 

Madge stans in FOTP may suck when it comes to a lot of things, but facts are facts. 

4SzpMqT.gif

And the fact is that this thread is not about Mariah or Beyoncé. Did I lose you or something

Just now, Urbanov said:

And the fact is that this thread is not about Mariah or Beyoncé. Did I lose you or something

It's bound to be about them when their stans are the ones who come for madonna, no? 

anyway, Madonna is the #1, Mariah is #2, rihallah at #5, then beyonka and britknee at the bottom somewhere. https://www.billboard.com/charts/greatest-hot-100-women-artists

2 minutes ago, Savage said:

It's bound to be about them when their stans are the ones who come for madonna, no? 

anyway, Madonna is the #1, Mariah is #2, rihallah at #5, then beyonka and britknee at the bottom somewhere. https://www.billboard.com/charts/greatest-hot-100-women-artists

This thread is about personalities, not success. 

That said, I agree with your first post.

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

That interviewer couldn't stand her lmao  

I mean....  mad6  

she stood her ground and actually had a lot of valid points... he thot he was doing something but she had time to dismantle every argument of his.. she had the time to take him to school!  

Just now, Jjang said:

9:55 - 10:35 is always delicious to watch. 

He we clocked so hard they had to take a break. hottie1

That's how you should do it tbh. ny1 

You can see it on his face, she didn't even give him one second of satisfaction. His messy ass brought the feminism point in hopes she would shut up and surrender but she dismantled his argument so quickly. mad6 

8 minutes ago, Savage said:

That's how you should do it tbh. ny1 

You can see it on his face, she didn't even give him one second of satisfaction. His messy ass brought the feminism point in hopes she would shut up and surrender but she dismantled his argument so quickly. mad6 

It's refreshing to see interviewers forcing the issue on Pop stars though, It's sad it doesn't happen anymore. 

But I mean, remember when she used to think like this ny10

fast forward 12 years later to Bitch I'm Madonna burn1

16 minutes ago, Jjang said:

It's refreshing to see interviewers forcing the issue on Pop stars though, It's sad it doesn't happen anymore. 

fast forward 12 years later to Bitch I'm Madonna burn1

That's because today's artists are not that articulate. Madonna is a book worm so it is not surprising she can handle such interviews. 

It's hard to drag her in interviews. mad6 

OT: relevance is a pointless point. Madonna has a legendary legacy and she will always be referenced/respected for it, she also came back hard with COADF afterwards so jokes on them!

You can drag BIM all you want but she also gave y'all GT (which was "age-appropriate" i guess!) ... so ... you tried it, puta! ny14 

57 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Omfg why is she so awesome  cry0

The instant clapbacks to his fatuous questions cry0

The attitude cry0

Her conviction cry0

On 9/19/2018 at 8:03 PM, Savage said:

That list seems quite accurate.... I love them all but Britney lower than Kelly Clarkson, P!nk and Alicia Keys... Just no. brit14

Britney should be in the top 20 at least. Not #34! cry3

2 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

That list seems quite accurate.... I love them all but Britney lower than Kelly Clarkson, P!nk and Alicia Keys... Just no. brit14

Britney should be in the top 20 at least. Not #34! cry3

The quick peak 1 week #1s and then collapse off the face of earth just didn’t measure up sis. What more evidence do you need oprah14 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.