Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Nile Rodgers: Gaga more respectful than fossil

18 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

The quick peak 1 week #1s and then collapse off the face of earth just didn’t measure up sis. What more evidence do you need oprah14 

You'd know all about disappearing off the face of the earth. hottie1

Britney had a huge impact and has had many "hit" songs, she's also had some longevity, again something you know all about. xtina2 

3 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Britney had a huge impact and has had many "hit" songs, she's also had some longevity, again something you know all about. xtina2 

This didn't save beyonce from being in the bottom (while being more relevant than brit), so why are u acting surprised? They obviously take a lot of factors into consideration and it looks like brit didn't score that high for them to put her in the top 10.

On 9/19/2018 at 9:52 PM, Jjang said:

It's refreshing to see interviewers forcing the issue on Pop stars though, It's sad it doesn't happen anymore. 

But I mean, remember when she used to think like this ny10

fast forward 12 years later to Bitch I'm Madonna burn1

This interviewer was rude AF omg glad she put him in his place burn1 

On 9/21/2018 at 7:56 AM, I Brings That Levity said:

Don’t bother.

Fighters have been using Britney’s short chart runs as a drag since ever because that’s one of the few little things they can use against her and it’s not like they have many choices. xtina2 

Fun fact is none of Xtina’s #1s like Genie and others which have spent several weeks at #1 are more remembered than Toxic, BOMT and a few other songs from her catalogue that are getting more recurrent streams today but they can hold on to those chart runs from 15 years ago that are not representative of the status of their music today.

51 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Don’t bother.

Fighters have been using Britney’s short chart runs as a drag since ever because that’s one of the few little things they can use against her and it’s not like they have many choices. xtina2 

Fun fact is none of Xtina’s #1s like Genie and others which have spent several weeks at #1 are more remembered than Toxic, BOMT and a few other songs from her catalogue that are getting more recurrent streams today but they can hold on to those chart runs from 15 years ago that are not representive of the status of their music today.

Fighters.... "Fighting" to be relevant since 2006.  As i say and i'm sure you'll agree, Britney has managed to hold on to Longevity. Xtina hasn't.  

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.