Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Americunt

Insider posts poll to pick the next Lana leak

https://www.instagram.com/honeymouns/

His account is privatized, but if you're following him, you'll see his most recent post with more info. These are all the options he's given:

• Florida Kilos (Stem Pack)
  • So Good (Summer Bummer Demo)
  • Money Power Glory (Demo)
  • Fuck My Way (Fucked My Way Up to the Top Demo)
  • Sad Girl (Demo)
  • I Want It All (Demo 1)
  • Beautiful People (Demo)
  • Brooklyn Baby (Dry Acapella)
  • One Complex Magazine Photoshoot outtake

And this is a link to the poll he's posted:

https://www.poll-maker.com/poll2076294xE23f4820-57

Just now, Americunt said:

My thoughts exactly! It's the thing from the list that's the most different from the final form, so it's the one I'm rooting for. jj2

I'm pretty sure most Lana fans are also thirsty for a solo version of the track. I think it's almost safe to say it's gonna win. lol3 

1 minute ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I want that Summer Bummer demo 

lana4 WHY?

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

I'll also take the Complex outtake tho cause that shoot is my all time fave (if it's the most recent one) jj2 

lana11 

Just now, Yzma said:

I'm pretty sure most Lana fans are also thirsty for a solo version of the track. I think it's almost safe to say it's gonna win. lol3 

Idk, the Instagram commenters are really stirring it up on the UV demos. They might pull together enough to make one win. jj3 

• Money Power Glory (Demo)
  • Fuck My Way (Fucked My Way Up to the Top Demo)
  • Sad Girl (Demo)
  • Beautiful People (Demo)

I was torn apart between all these, but eventually voted for Beautiful People since it would be nice to hear solo version of it. When will we know results? 

36 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

When will we know results? 

He'll be leaking the most voted for song when he hits 10,000 followers on Instagram. He's at 9.9k right now, but he's privatized his account for the moment; Too many people were trying to cheat him up to 10k by buying fake followers. He'll probably hit it for real in a few weeks. 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.