Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Madonna feat Maluma | Medellín | April 17, 2019

Just now, Saint X said:

:( I understand, second song is out May 2nd it's been said

I'm sure the album will be STUNNING though (Dark Ballet & Extreme Occident reassure this for me)

Yeah I saw, do we have any clue what the single will be? I know she filmed that one music video in a club that was hyped up. I just hope it’s good and I still have faith in the record, which I’m sure will be good too.

And maybe this will grow on me. It’s actually quite catchy, mostly just the mixing that’s off for me and sounds kind of grating laughcry1 

This song is HORRIBLE.

Did she seriously ask Mirwais to produce a reaggaton song? lmfao2 Those lyrics I swear...I'd rather have her sent back to songwriting camps so we can be sure that the melody and lyrics are not as cheesy and cringy like this. At this point I don't even wanna know what Bitch, I'm Loca sounds like. 🤡

19 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yeah I saw, do we have any clue what the single will be? I know she filmed that one music video in a club that was hyped up. I just hope it’s good and I still have faith in the record, which I’m sure will be good too.

And maybe this will grow on me. It’s actually quite catchy, mostly just the mixing that’s off for me and sounds kind of grating laughcry1 

Maybe Killers Who Like Partying bebe1

i can see it charting in Latin america and europe. But gays will mostly hate it, since they were never into hat rythm...I am not blown away, but it's a good song.
she def did not target the fanbase, this is for the gp in SA and EU.

3 minutes ago, Adriano said:

i can see it charting in Latin america and europe. But gays will mostly hate it, since they were never into hat rythm...I am not blown away, but it's a good song.

And the lyrics are too cheesy and gay for the GP. bebe1 This will be her least successful lead single. Mark my words.

5 minutes ago, Madonna said:

And the lyrics are too cheesy and gay for the GP. bebe1 This will be her least successful lead single. Mark my words.

that or it will do great, it's a VERY polarizing song that tends to grow. and it's said the second single is the disco one. if meddelín is to catch attention and the second to seal the charts i think this might be a huge sucess....or a big fail.

23 minutes ago, Madonna said:

This song is HORRIBLE.

Did she seriously ask Mirwais to produce a reaggaton song? lmfao2 Those lyrics I swear...I'd rather have her sent back to songwriting camps so we can be sure that the melody and lyrics are not as cheesy and cringy like this. At this point I don't even wanna know what Bitch, I'm Loca sounds like. 🤡

cBiUmTA.gif

24 minutes ago, Adriano said:

Gays aren't here cause they're ageist. If this was released by Rihanna it would've been bigger.

19 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Living for Love exists. Stop being pressed, it isn't bad.

cBiUmTA.gifcBiUmTA.gifcBiUmTA.gifcBiUmTA.gif

1 minute ago, Madame X said:

Gays aren't here cause they're ageist. If this was released by Rihanna it would've been bigger.

Living for Love exists. Stop being pressed, it isn't bad.

Sis...this song is no Chantaje and even that song flopped. She's Madonna, she's 60. This song will come off as yet another try-hard attempt. Living for Love was mature and well-composed at least. This songs like Turn Up the Radio but worse. lol3 

Madame Clown did not serve this time.

4 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Sis...this song is no Chantaje and even that song flopped. She's Madonna, she's 60. This song will come off as yet another try-hard attempt. Living for Love was mature and well-composed at least. This songs like Turn Up the Radio but worse. lol3 

How exactly did Chantaje flop? lol3 

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

Sis its a grower. lol3 Wbk it wont chart but only because she's 60, the song wouldn't be the prolbem if it flops. lol3 You just don't like this kind of music. lol3

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.