Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Madonna feat Maluma | Medellín | April 17, 2019

5 minutes ago, Systemagic said:

Some of y'all are deluding yourselves into liking this horrible song and it shows ari9

I didn't want her to collaborate with Maluma but the tea is that his parts are better than hers bebe1

Sweetie I don't have to delude myself into liking anything, if I don't like it I won't like it just like how I still HATE No Tears Left To Cry and still don't understand why it's liked, it's one of the worst leads of all time.

I like Medellín

1 minute ago, Saint X said:

Sweetie I don't have to delude myself into liking anything, if I don't like it I won't like it just like how I still HATE No Tears Left To Cry and still don't understand why it's liked, it's one of the worst leads of all time.

I like Medellín

Glad you genuinely like it sia3 I'm talking about the fossils that have to listen to it repeatedly until they "like" it (when they actually just get used to it).

This is literally every comment on the video:

First listening: WTF?!

Second listening: Really?

Third listening: Why not ...!

Fourth listening: Dancing in the living room. ♥

um2

17 minutes ago, Systemagic said:

Glad you genuinely like it sia3 I'm talking about the fossils that have to listen to it repeatedly until they "like" it (when they actually just get used to it).

This is literally every comment on the video:

um2

OHHH I get it LOL

27 minutes ago, Saint X said:

I like Medellín

And here I thought NTLTC was one of the best lead singles I’ve heard in forever. Opinions are a wacky thing ari9

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.