Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Madonna feat Maluma | Medellín | April 17, 2019

1 minute ago, Lachlan said:

Why would you want a solo version when Maluma is so integral to the enjoyment of the song... jj4 

yes but it's a taste of what woul be with less maluma. and i quite like.

5 minutes ago, Madame X said:

@Ghostface waiting for your review too sis. gaga6

Whew, well, I didn't know what to expect, so I let myself to see how the song will catch me. I definitely like breezy, relaxing, lounge-like instrumental. Strongest part of it when it comes to me. Yeah, I can see why people are saying Maluma overshadows Madonna a little bit, but I don't necessarily dislike her young-ish and light sounding voice. I think it suits the structure of the song overall. 

24 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Two things everyone should do is play it on headphones and good loud speakers bebe1 it brings so much more bebe1

being doing that on a kiplisch 9.2 hometheater system. the rythm is really there

I'm really not here for this song, I just can't get in to it at all. One listen was enough. I'll still listen to the full album though as there will no doubt be some good songs. Such a disappointment. 

5 hours ago, Saint X said:

MESS 

I hate that song too, imo one of Rebel Heart's weakest songs.

Body Shop is one of the strongest, most Madonna-esque songs she has recorded this decade. Sorry not sorry. 

7 minutes ago, Pawn said:

Body Shop is one of the strongest, most Madonna-esque songs she has recorded this decade. Sorry not sorry. 

yes, i like body shop too.
and back that up had pottential, i'm actually VERY hyped to see how a reworked or maybe fully scrapped version is like.

Just now, Adriano said:

yes, i like body shop too.
and back that up had pottential, i'm actually VERY hyped to see how a reworked or maybe fully scrapped version is like.

I like Back That Up too! It's definitely more Hard Candy, but I agree that it's most definitely been reworked. 

35 minutes ago, Pawn said:

Well sorry I don't care for it and still don't lmao.

I love the lyrics a lot but the song is boring and doesn't do anything for me besides intrigue me lyrically.

5 minutes ago, Saint X said:

Well sorry I don't care for it and still don't lmao.

I love the lyrics a lot but the song is boring and doesn't do anything for me besides intrigue me lyrically.

Cool, we all have different taste in music. It doesn't deny the fact that it is an authentic Madonna song. 

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.