Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Madonna feat Maluma | Medellín | April 17, 2019

3 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Two things everyone should do is play it on headphones and good loud speakers bebe1 it brings so much more bebe1

I recommend $10 Skull Candy earbuds alex1

3 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Two things everyone should do is play it on headphones and good loud speakers bebe1 it brings so much more bebe1

This bebe1 been listening all morning and damn I love it even more with each listen cry9

31 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

This knocks. Wish it was sped up slightly less and that they didn't mess with the pitch.

i think the song should be a lil bit, just a lil faster and up tempo, and the chorus appeared in the beginning, 3 times. it would be more commercial and get rid of any complaints people are vomiting out there.

play the audio from youtube on x1.25. it's almost there! maybe x1.10 would be perfect

edit: just played it at 1.1 speed and its flawless. lj1

1 hour ago, Adriano said:

i think the song should be a lil bit, just a lil faster and up tempo, and the chorus appeared in the beginning, 3 times. it would be more commercial and get rid of any complaints people are vomiting out there.

play the audio from youtube on x1.25. it's almost there! maybe x1.10 would be perfect

edit: just played it at 1.1 speed and its flawless. lj1

No I agree that it needs to be sped up a bit, just not as much as that solo version imo. And I would just play the official sped up on youtube but I really don't care for Maluma's verses and simply hearing them faster won't change that rip4 

I'm gonna be honest with you, i think this sucks. A lot. A loooooooooooooooot. 

Don't expect a latin america hit either, it doesn't sound like anything popular here (and i don't say it in a positive way)

I'm kinda upset because i really wanted to like it, i wanted a madonna reggetton bop but this....123 chacha.... no... and with that title i expected colombian reggaeton (aka reggaeton mixed with cumbia) like La Bicicleta or Vivo Pensando en Ti

42 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Song is awesome summer treat. 

I was going to work today morning with my headphones on, sun was shinning, it was warm and it was perfect soundtrack to early morning bebe1

Haha it’s like you described how my morning went 

oprah4 

9 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Why have the standard and deluxe on digital platforms dead2 The deluxe should be the only one put on digital platforms IMO

I dont get why they always do that ew2 if someone want they will get full album if wont separate songs no need for two separate files

3 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I dont get why they always do that ew2 if someone want they will get full album if wont separate songs no need for two separate files

Idk why even do deluxes these days tbh unless you are gonna do something like shes doing with the super deluxe three extra tracks you can only get in that edition

Otherwise only put one digital album up

16 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Why have the standard and deluxe on digital platforms dead2 The deluxe should be the only one put on digital platforms IMO

Cause they have to ruin M's plays/views somehow, that's what her team tries to do. dead2

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.