Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Madonna feat Maluma | Medellín | April 17, 2019

2 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Why have the standard and deluxe on digital platforms dead2 The deluxe should be the only one put on digital platforms IMO

They do that so (just in case) they need to discount the standard edition for a boost in sales. It’s just a marketing tool for labels...think “Joanne” discounted at $2.99 for one day. But I agree with your point. rav3

25 minutes ago, ajp said:

They do that so (just in case) they need to discount the standard edition for a boost in sales. It’s just a marketing tool for labels...think “Joanne” discounted at $2.99 for one day. But I agree with your point. rav3

Their minds rav3

omg this song came out at the best time possible. the hot weather literally started on the same day it was released here..

im coming back from work today, its super sunny, hot, im walking through park, theres little lake on my right, nice breeze, and sun on my face and then she sings

" The sun was caressing my skin " and im like cry3

36 minutes ago, Agent X said:

"MTV are playing 2 hour blocks of Madonna videos twice a day until the release of Medellin calling it #countdowntomedellin."

katy2 

The instrumental during venus was hovering above us, forgive myself for being me is incredible.

this song  hides most of its gems, and i seriously think its on purpose. She is not targeting a bang push, she wants to gather attention for a bang. I am looking forward to the next single on may2. Its the banger. 

2 hours ago, Agent X said:

"MTV are playing 2 hour blocks of Madonna videos twice a day until the release of Medellin calling it #countdowntomedellin."

cry7 i mean its great that they still support her 30 years in her career and after her pretty much helping make mtv happen ari6

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.