Jump to content

Madonna feat Maluma | Medellín | April 17, 2019

Recommended Posts

Systemagic    5,442

Some of y'all are deluding yourselves into liking this horrible song and it shows ari9

I didn't want her to collaborate with Maluma but the tea is that his parts are better than hers bebe1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint X    426
40 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

oh btw i just realized waht other song Medellin remind me of, and its body shop bebe1 

MESS 

I hate that song too, imo one of Rebel Heart's weakest songs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint X    426
5 minutes ago, Systemagic said:

Some of y'all are deluding yourselves into liking this horrible song and it shows ari9

I didn't want her to collaborate with Maluma but the tea is that his parts are better than hers bebe1

Sweetie I don't have to delude myself into liking anything, if I don't like it I won't like it just like how I still HATE No Tears Left To Cry and still don't understand why it's liked, it's one of the worst leads of all time.

 

I like Medellín

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Systemagic    5,442
1 minute ago, Saint X said:

Sweetie I don't have to delude myself into liking anything, if I don't like it I won't like it just like how I still HATE No Tears Left To Cry and still don't understand why it's liked, it's one of the worst leads of all time.

 

I like Medellín

Glad you genuinely like it sia3 I'm talking about the fossils that have to listen to it repeatedly until they "like" it (when they actually just get used to it).

This is literally every comment on the video:

Quote

 

First listening: WTF?!

Second listening: Really?

Third listening: Why not ...!

Fourth listening: Dancing in the living room. ♥

 

um2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint X    426
17 minutes ago, Systemagic said:

Glad you genuinely like it sia3 I'm talking about the fossils that have to listen to it repeatedly until they "like" it (when they actually just get used to it).

This is literally every comment on the video:

um2

OHHH I get it LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Umbreon    4,598
27 minutes ago, Saint X said:

Sweetie I don't have to delude myself into liking anything, if I don't like it I won't like it just like how I still HATE No Tears Left To Cry and still don't understand why it's liked, it's one of the worst leads of all time.

 

I like Medellín

And here I thought NTLTC was one of the best lead singles I’ve heard in forever. Opinions are a wacky thing ari9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint X    426
Just now, Umbreon said:

And here I thought NTLTC was one of the best lead singles I’ve heard in forever. Opinions are a wacky thing ari9

That's true dead7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ajp    9,354
12 minutes ago, Agent X said:

D4XfR__XkAAlhgz.jpg

Those meaty thighs cry0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint X    426
25 minutes ago, ajp said:

Those meaty thighs cry0

 

BREAK MY NECK KING giveup3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lachlan    18,311

Why do I like this so much. dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joanna    683
1 hour ago, Saint X said:

MESS 

I hate that song too, imo one of Rebel Heart's weakest songs.

wat2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adriano    868

someone edited a solo version, but why speed it up??? eve1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hylia    83,701

I love this cry6 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Régine Filange    22,939

@Ghostface waiting for your review too sis. gaga6

2 hours ago, Systemagic said:

Some of y'all are deluding yourselves into liking this horrible song and it shows ari9

The song ISN'T bad. Why y'all try so hard. ari9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×